Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I took several of their tests before I got on and saw a lot of shady BS during tests, and not ONCE did I ever see them kick someone out. They let BS go on during their written and they run their physical test horribly. On top of all that, they are downright ignorant and rude if you ask them anything. I almost laughed out loud during an orientation of theirs when the main guy said "he could easily pass the power test".

Comment

Originally posted by Raiden341 View Post
      I took several of their tests before I got on and saw a lot of shady BS during tests, and not ONCE did I ever see them kick someone out. They let BS go on during their written and they run their physical test horribly. On top of all that, they are downright ignorant and rude if you ask them anything. I almost laughed out loud during an orientation of theirs when the main guy said "he could easily pass the power test".
      HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that is so funny!

I took a test before where it was an older man just by himself administering it. There was cheating going on all over the place. But yes the lecture the rules but never enforce them. I’ve seen people locked out for not showing up on time but never kicked out. One sgt threatened a kid but since the commission was in charge they let him in a few minutes late. That was awesome because when the sgt did his speech he made a point to single out that kid who was late and tell him he doesn’t want him on his Pd if he cant be on time to the test.
      that’s how it should be. let the people who want the jobs bad get them by following rules!

Comment

Raiden341 you prolly said this already ive seen you in a bunch of threads but if you dont mind me asking, where did you get on?
        pm me if ya want

Comment

Originally posted by L.E.O View Post
          Raiden341 you prolly said this already ive seen you in a bunch of threads but if you dont mind me asking, where did you get on?
          pm me if ya want
          (clearing my throat) I'll speak for Raiden. He is with the mighty CPD and can be seen week nights on NBC starting January 8th working the mean streets of Chicago with Antonio Dawson and Sgt Voight.

Comment

Originally posted by L.E.O View Post
            HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that is so funny!

I took a test before where it was an older man just by himself administering it. There was cheating going on all over the place. But yes the lecture the rules but never enforce them.
            Want one better than that? When I tested at Summit a handful of years ago, the main guy left his kid in charge of time in our testing room. His kid was too busy playing on his IPhone and not watching anyone in the room. Not only did half the room cheat and go back to previous sections, the kid never watched the time and didn't even know it had been almost 10+minutes until his Dad walked in and almost went into cardiac-insta-death right there.

Originally posted by Joe Snuffy View Post
            (clearing my throat) I'll speak for Raiden. He is with the mighty CPD and can be seen week nights on NBC starting January 8th working the mean streets of Chicago with Antonio Dawson and Sgt Voight.

Comment

i am kind of jealous i have yet to see a big melt down from him!

Comment

Oh it happens. It happened that time in Summit, and it happened a few months after that in Brookfield. I didn't even see what happened initially for that one, but he dragged his kid into another room and flat out exploded. I'm pretty sure smoke was coming out of his ears and his heart exploded from that rage. But due to some random anomaly in the world, he made it through alright to continue his lecture on how he can take his voice to a 10 with no problem . . .

Comment

That guy makes my day. I almost wanna take another one of his tests just for the fun of it. I would love to laugh in his face and walk out of the test

Comment

bahahaha oh the stories of that guy! Literally laughing out loud right now!

Comment

^You and me both!
                      Last edited by southpaw26; 12-24-2013, 10:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by southpaw26 View Post
                        That guy makes my day. I almost wanna take another one of his tests just for the fun of it. I would love to laugh in his face and walk out of the test
                        i am stealing your profile pic because it is really cool. somewhere deep down inside i am sure that i am ashamed or remorseful or something but until i work that out in therapy...sticky fingers!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Raiden341 View Post
                          Want one better than that? When I tested at Summit a handful of years ago, the main guy left his kid in charge of time in our testing room. His kid was too busy playing on his IPhone and not watching anyone in the room. Not only did half the room cheat and go back to previous sections, the kid never watched the time and didn't even know it had been almost 10+minutes until his Dad walked in and almost went into cardiac-insta-death right there.

The Jack Nicholson approve is PRICELESS

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Snuffy View Post
                            i am stealing your profile pic because it is really cool. somewhere deep down inside i am sure that i am ashamed or remorseful or something but until i work that out in therapy...sticky fingers!!!!
                            You better not, lol!

Comment

any news on results yet?!

Comment

I guess they are going down this list. I was in the teens and just got a call from the Chief himself (normally its someone in HR) to come in tomorrow and fill out paperwork to begin my BI!

Anybody know what their shifts are? Do they do 8s or 12s?
                                Last edited by scoop34; 03-02-2015, 02:55 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7058 users online. 325 members and 6733 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X