Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Email came today. March 29th

Comment

They ran this PT really good. In and out in a hour. Glanced at the sign in sheets, didn't appear to be no more than 40 and some no shows. Still looking for 3 hires

Comment

Challenger did anybody in your group fail? I had the 830 slot. There were 14 people who were suppose to report at that time and only 7 made it to the run

Comment

I believe there were about 8 in mine, well the ones that showed. I did the 1.5 with 3 people and the other 4 before me passed.

Comment

Oh ok. Gotcha

Comment

Hey 40cal, did you get that email to come in for the oral writing portion? It's gonna be a total of 6-7 times having to keep coming back for a portion of the testing process, taking off work...

Comment

Yea I got it yesterday. It's definitely a lot of back and forth.

It's kind of crazy how we've been taking the same tests and have no idea who each other are lol.

Comment

Hey good luck bro. I'm not going to attend that session.

Comment

Right on, I appreciate it. I sent you a PM

Comment

I'll be there wed for this portion... I wonder how many ppl are left ...I went to school there just graduated...I've heard they have 3 openings now ...not certain but what I heard

Comment

After this oral board is there any type of poly or psych portion can't remember if it was

Comment

40 check ur pm

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7683 users online. 356 members and 7327 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X