300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lockport PD

Has anyone who took their written in early October heard back yet from the PD aside from a general email from the company who gave the test saying "you passed and the pd will be in touch regarding next process"?

Hey there,

I'm in the same boat as you...got the E-mail to move on in next step of process...haven't heard anything else.

Comment

Lockport's current list doesn't expire until February 2014, C.O.P.S said that Lockport would be contacting us for further consideration so I going to say we prolly wont hear from them until the beginining of the year when they need to make the new list.

Comment

Has anyone heard anything yet after receiving the "you passed the written, now standby by for the PD to contact you later" email that was sent back in October of 2013?!

Comment

Their list is out from that test. If you didn't hear anything I guess you didn't make the cut for their final list.

Originally posted by Criminalgrrl View Post
          Has anyone heard anything yet after receiving the "you passed the written, now standby by for the PD to contact you later" email that was sent back in October of 2013?!

Comment

Yea, I guess so. A letter or an email would've been appreciated though.
            Thank you.

Comment

Anyone know if they are hiring

Comment

i take lockport oct 10th... what does the test consist of?
                Sometimes there's justice...sometimes there's just us.

Comment

Its the POST test.. math, vocab, reading, writing

Comment

Got another email from them today with the invite to the written. So far I've gotten 3 of these. 2 that say 9am and one that says 130pm. Anyone else in the same boat?

Comment

Sounds like there might be two tests then. My third email was for 830 check in 9 am start. Strange

Comment

Yea they made a mistake on the 130pm one i believe. I got 3 of them too. It said "updated" in the subject line.

Comment

I prefer a mistake than two tests lol. Two tests means a lot of people. That's never good lol

Comment

I dont think lockport will have alot of people im going to assume 150 will show

Comment

The smaller the better. Are you doing coal city or minooka ?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7289 users online. 340 members and 6949 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X