300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bellwood part time 2013

Any of you put in for the position? Theres like 60 apps and they prefer certified.

I saw on the Blueline that the pay was something like $15.00 an hour.

Do they really expect you to do police work for that much or are you more just like an Auxiliary officer and there for show.

I worked as an Auxiliary in Berwyn back in the late 1980's and basically we just drove around in old squad cars (Dodge Diplomats !!) . . they really didn't want us handling hot jobs or making traffic stops. We were more just for a show of force.

Comment

I don't care about pay I'll take it for experience !

Comment

I think what CPD is saying is you won't get much actual police experience driving a car around. But I've worked with guys from Bellwood PM if you have some specific questions

Comment

Good group of guys and girls working there. Its a small village so you can go to all the calls and things can get busy on afternoons/mid-nights. If you have the time to go to court you can do traffic all you want too.

Comment

There's a group of guys and gals working in Bellwood PD. If you are looking to gain some experience real quick, then that's the department to work....they are very busy.

Comment

Did anyone get hired?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10845 users online. 482 members and 10363 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X