Collapse

Leaderboard Tablet

Collapse

Leaderboard Mobile

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Public Safety Recruitment and Selection Works Teaming Up?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Public Safety Recruitment and Selection Works Teaming Up?

I was checking psr website and came across this yesterday. This should be interesting! I don't know if that's necessarily a good thing . We'll see how that goes. I personally like psr test better. I took my first selection works test yesterday...4hrs! We'll, jump in anytime and let us know what you think!

I like PSR but can't stand the Selection Works exam.

Comment

Also like PSR tests, and hate Selection Works.

Comment

Yeah, last thing we need is PSR's test turning into Selection Works' test!

Comment

Selection works blows I hope this is a fluke.

Comment

can i join the selection workshop hate circle jerk? plz

Comment

Originally posted by Chiguy27 View Post
              Selection works blows I hope this is a fluke.
              Tell me about it! PSR website is where I seen this and that makes me think Selection Works is in charge if they "join forces". Who knows tho, it might not change anything soon

Comment

Originally posted by Glawk View Post
                can i join the selection workshop hate circle jerk? plz
                Yes you can, lol

I just hate how time restrictive and silly their test is. The psych portion you barely have time for. And the actual test portion is just stupid. Those "building entry" questions and how you have to count steps, and lefts, rights, etc are pointless. What cop responding to a call goes all out getting a map of the building, counting turns and remembering it to precision? It's for a police job; not a tactical SEAL strike, lol.

Comment

I thgt it was just me Raiden...seriously tho this is entry-level PD!

Comment

Originally posted by Raiden341 View Post
                    Yes you can, lol

Those "building entry" questions and how you have to count steps, and lefts, rights, etc are pointless. What cop responding to a call goes all out getting a map of the building, counting turns and remembering it to precision? It's for a police job; not a tactical SEAL strike, lol.
                    Never been first car on the scene of an occupied house fire yet, have you?

Comment

Yes, I have. But I haven't pulled blue prints, told everyone we have to make entry and have everyone remember, 2 lefts, a right, down the hall, past the stairwell (because its apparently down), down a second hall, another left and up those stairs, just to get to the second floor to make another 2 lefts, a right and be finally at the room...
                      I do get wanting to have a plan to go into something like this. Perhaps it just comes off wrong the way it is typed?

Comment

This is why we have firefighters. But I do get what Chitown is trying to get to. And now the cop vs firefighter jokes can start haha.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5653 users online. 176 members and 5477 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X