Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Libertyville 2013

http://www.theblueline.com/feature/ILlibertyville4.html

The ad says they have 4 vacancies they are trying to fill immediately.

Anybody have additional information on this department?

Top out is 20 years...that sucks

Comment

Good department. They are very low on money. Dispatch was moved to Vernon Hills. Other than that, it's Libertyville so not a whole lot of hot calls but the guys I've talked to there like it.

Anyone know what test they use?

Comment

Of course they have a mandatory orientation on the same day as Oak Park's rescheduled test..

Comment

Originally posted by j89 View Post
          Of course they have a mandatory orientation on the same day as Oak Park's rescheduled test..
          That irritated me as well. Also, their written exam is on the same date as Berwyn POWER test. But, they are hiring 4 right off the bat, which may we worth it. There will probably be a ton of people at Oak Park.

I also think it's funny that Oak Park extended their application period, probably to increase the applicant pool, and then they reschedule the written exam to take place on the same date as 4 other departments. That's silly.

Comment

They have one in the academy right now

Comment

Ill be testing with them.

Comment

Originally posted by Lmessi View Post
                That irritated me as well. Also, their written exam is on the same date as Berwyn POWER test. But, they are hiring 4 right off the bat, which may we worth it. There will probably be a ton of people at Oak Park.

I also think it's funny that Oak Park extended their application period, probably to increase the applicant pool, and then they reschedule the written exam to take place on the same date as 4 other departments. That's silly.
                Stick with berwyn if you already turned your app in. Just saying

Comment

we should guess how many people will be there this weekend. I hope i can score in the top 4 and get hired haha

Comment

Last edited by southpaw13; 08-19-2014, 02:16 PM.

Comment

LoL Good luck everyone this should be a fast process.

Comment

I have seen that this department has an open application again.
                        Has there been any changes financially since the 2013 application?
                        Any other information about this department will be greatly appreciated.

Comment

It looks like they might just be making a list if they are short on budget still? I will probably test with them either way, the fee is ridiculous at $45........

Comment

Anyone take the interview for this PD? They are doing interviews this week. Any insight on the format of the interview?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7912 users online. 333 members and 7579 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X