300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Info on Forest Park?

I got a buddy, that's not on this board, who applied for Forest Park. Does anyone have any info about the department? Salary, morale, hiring, turnover...I know guys that work near and around there but none on that dept. Thanks.

I tested with them. They are a very proactive busy department. They said they were hiring 2. Morale is very good. Turnover is pretty low a lot of guys/gals that get on there stay there. PAy is pretty good also don't remember off the top of my head.

Comment

Salary is competitive. Morale is good and they have good bosses. I know they have/will have some people in the academy soon. It's a good, aggressive department that people don't leave very often and you can be the police. It's a pretty good town to work in too, with a little bit of everything, and a blue collar community that supports the police.

I know a decent amount of people there and lived in and around the area for a long time, so you can PM me with more specific questions.

Comment

Originally posted by Item9 View Post
        Salary is competitive. Morale is good and they have good bosses. I know they have/will have some people in the academy soon. It's a good, aggressive department that people don't leave very often and you can be the police. It's a pretty good town to work in too, with a little bit of everything, and a blue collar community that supports the police.

I know a decent amount of people there and lived in and around the area for a long time, so you can PM me with more specific questions.
        Actually that's great info. Thanks. I don't know what his number is on the list but the little bit he told me about it (his perception), I said go there if you get a chance.

Comment

Current starting salary 53.6k, Max 79.6k after 7 years.

Comment

Anyone receive news regarding whether or not you passed the oral interview?

Comment

Looks like they are hiring 1 for sure and possibly 2 before the list expires in September. They are interviewing a total of 13 people, anyone else on here part of the 13 being interviewed? Also any new information about the department? I hear that there is an investigation with on of their detectives.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5205 users online. 240 members and 4965 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X