300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hines VA :) thanks

Well just wanted to extend my thanks to a lot of people on here who said keep tryong and keep testing . While I didn't test for this I did apply for it almost a year ago . I got my job offer from Hines VA and already did my physical just have a pycsh test left. Anyone work for Hines or know what to expect as far as over time and shift pay starting it's a gs6 step 1 49 K very happy thanks all

Originally posted by moto111 View Post
    Well just wanted to extend my thanks to a lot of people on here who said keep tryong and keep testing . While I didn't test for this I did apply for it almost a year ago . I got my job offer from Hines VA and already did my physical just have a pycsh test left. Anyone work for Hines or know what to expect as far as over time and shift pay starting it's a gs6 step 1 49 K very happy thanks all
    Good luck.

Comment

Thanks and the hard part is over apparently as I'm told and to think I had changed my major last semester . Just happy and thanks

Comment

Originally posted by moto111 View Post
        Thanks and the hard part is over apparently as I'm told and to think I had changed my major last semester . Just happy and thanks
        I was in your spot before, got the job offer(for another department) passed everything and all I had left was the psych test and somehow failed it.

Comment

That sucks but not to worried considering I have passed all my previous tests . And that's kind of a negative thing to say. But not to worried about it at all just a test of your self and personality. Thanks anyways have a wonderful night lol

Comment

Congrats to you! Best of luck.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6882 users online. 216 members and 6666 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X