Collapse

Leaderboard Tablet

Collapse

Leaderboard Mobile

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Illinois Concealed Carry Course Discounts!

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Illinois Concealed Carry Course Discounts!

If anyone is interested in getting an Illinois Concealed Carry permit, let me know. I've got several upcoming classes and will make sure forum members get a discounted rate and a few other perks. Shoot me a PM if interested and I'll get you the info.

A lot of people have been asking about the requirements. In a nutshell, classes started last week as both instructors and curriculum have been approved by the state. To qualify for a permit, you must complete 16 hours of instruction. Of those 16 hours, 8 of those hours can be waived if you've completed other pre approved firearms courses and/or served within the military. The remaining 8 hours are state driven of which everyone must take. This portion includes a bunch of legal aspects of Illinois CCW as well as the basic qualification shoot. The basic qualification shoot is VERY simple and includes 30 rounds. 10 rounds from the 5 yard line, 10 from the 7 yard line and 10 from the 10 yard line. The target is a full b-27 silhouette which is HUGE and nobody will have problems passing.

Courses that we offer will also include everything necessary to also obtain a Florida CCW license at no added cost as the Illinois License has virtually no reciprocity and we feel it's important to have a license like Florida that's good in 40+ states should you travel. Again, any further questions, please ask and i'll post a bunch of class dates here in the next week or so. Stay Safe!

Comment

what part of Illinois? My dad wants to get his.
      We don't "LOL" here. This isn't facebook or some text message between BFF's who are all OMG WTFJH and DYST? We type and speak as adults. Fix yourself.

Comment

Chicagoland area.... Specifically Dupage/Kane County....

Comment

Got Several course dates set. They are as follows

Class Option 1: Streamwood , IL
          If you only need the 8 hours, you will attend the Nov 16'th Morning and the Nov 23'rd class
          Day 1- Sat Nov 9'th 12P-6P
          Day 2-Sat Nov 16'th 8A-12P (Lombard) and 2P-4P
          Day 3-Sat Nov 23'rd 12P-4P

Class Option 2: Bensenville, IL
          If you only need the 8 hours, you will only need to attend Day 3 and Day 4
          Day 1 Tuesday Oct 22'nd 6P-10P
          Day 2 Wednesday Oct 30'th 6P-10P
          Day 3 Wednesday Nov 6'th 6P-10P
          Day 4 Wednesday Nov 20'th 6P-10P (Lombard)

Class Option 3 (Streamwood)
          If you only need the 8 hours, you will only need to attend Day 2
          Day 1 Saturday December 7'th 10A- 6P
          Day 2 Saturday December 14'th 8A-12P, 2P-6P

Let me know if anyone is interested in attending and I will get you discounted pricing information. As an added bonus, I will also include Florida CCW certification for anyone attending. Several other courses are available if these dates don't work, just ask!

-Elliot

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6625 users online. 255 members and 6370 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X