300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Western Springs PD

Anyone testing for Western Springs tomorrow? Have you ever taken the Performance Potential Assessment examination (I2) and the National Criminal Justice Officer Selection Inventory?

I will be there, I have taken these tests before. The I2 test for me has always given me problems. The second test they are going to give is very easy. Nothing to worry about. For Western Springs you have to pass the I2 to take the other.

Comment

I did western springs 2 years ago and took these. They are both a piece of cake. Sometimes those I2 exams give people problems though.

Comment

I didnt pass the I2, so I could not take the other. I had to take the walk of shame out of the High School. Good luck to those who made it.

Comment

I've taken the I2 multiple times and passed everyone, but when it came to western springs test 2 years ago I didn't pass it. Think positive at least you showed up and tried.

Comment

I was there and got to continue on to the written. Lie GlockGuy24 said, at least you gave it a try TommyV. Im not sure how they score the I2 and put a number to it.

Comment

Applications are open, who's applying? http://www.theblueline.com/feature/I...nsprings5.html
              This was the first time I had to have a form notarized in order to apply to a PD.

Comment

Originally posted by ChicagoBorn773 View Post
                Applications are open, who's applying? http://www.theblueline.com/feature/I...nsprings5.html
                This was the first time I had to have a form notarized in order to apply to a PD.
                Many depts across the nation require notorized forms to apply.

Comment

scotty_appleton814 this was the first time I came across that so I was a little confused when I saw they required that lol but thanks for the headsup. New to the application process

Comment

• scotty_appleton814
                    scotty_appleton814 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I applied to depts all over the country when I was trying to get hired. It's quite common elsewhere.
                    Last edited by scotty_appleton814; 03-08-2018, 04:54 PM.

• ChicagoBorn773
                    ChicagoBorn773 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I was thinking of applying to departments outside of IL, but unsure of how that would go with the constant traveling. My boss is starting to ask why my schedule is changing so often due to all the testing cycles

ChicagoBorn773 are you ready for the exam?

Comment

egwinl unfortunately i will be unable to go since I have a FPT, but let me know how it goes and best of luck!

Comment

There was less than 50 applicants who showed up for the test. They are not hiring but anticipate an opening soon. I really liked the town. I had never been in that area before.

Comment

egwinl what test did they use? I really wanted to test for them and get on the list, but I guess it wasn't meant to be this time around.

Comment

They used the IOsolutions test. I think it is the hardest one they have in comparison to the others I have taken. I also remember it as being the same exam that Hinsdale used during their last testing cycle. I hope they are using the same one again. ChicagoBorn773

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12032 users online. 494 members and 11538 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X