Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I graduate August 10th with my associates in Criminal Justice, but I already have 66 credit hours and I turn 24 in september what a good birthday hopefully haha! Yes 24 and just getting my associates I didn't know what I wanted to do haha! Now I do though! Good luck to everyone! It's funny and good to see guys just as excited and counting down!

Comment

• This 60 credit hour requirement, is that also for ex-military too? Or do you just need one or the other?

Comment

• Any word on when the written will be?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dark_Hammer1 View Post
          Any word on when the written will be?
          from what i heard, its in December but i do not know of an exact day.

Comment

• My best guess is first two weeks of December. Next two weeks are too busy with holidays and New Year’s Eve

Comment

• Originally posted by NissanGTR2013
              December 14th.
              All right!

Comment

• Awesome! So what can we expect on the test day/hiring process? Probably a lot of waiting, I can imagine.

Comment

• It'll be at McCormick Place like always. Probably two sessions; one in the morning, the other in the afternoon. Long lines, hellish parking, and somewhat of a clusterf*ck inside. Sit, take the written which takes maybe an hour or so. Walk out, fill out a finger print card, have your print taken, say "have a nice night" and out you go to wait until you get a letter. The letter will state if you passed/failed (no grade), and will have your lotto number.

It won't be a bad day. I met quite a few cool people near my tables. We all BS'd until it was game time. The worst part was the traffic leaving honestly, lol.

Comment

• The whole "CPS grad preference" seems like bs to me. I went to a CPS grade school but catholic high school. My taxes pay for CPS schools, why should those kids get a preference over me? If anything, a "Chicago resident" preference makes more sense.

Comment

• Where company does the psychological exams? Stanard? And the poly??

Comment

• I keep getting "forbidden 403" error every time I try to pay for the application... probably just too soon?
                        Last edited by braz989; 08-01-2013, 02:01 AM.

Comment

• Here is my silly question, what are people uploading for documents? I uploaded my DD214 and college transcripts. Now I am at maximum uploads (5 is the limit) and now I can't upload a resume as well. Or is a resume submission not that important for the online application?

Comment

• Originally posted by KRAMER1987 View Post
                            Where company does the psychological exams? Stanard? And the poly??
                            Unsure of the company for the psych. The company comes out to the Academy and does a huge testing session for it. The poly is done by Detectives at the Academy as well.

Comment

• It has only been a couple hours and already 300 applications have been paid for. I know this after speaking with human resources to see if my payment had gone through, since the website was giving me trouble last night around 1am.

Comment

• I know I'm applying as soon as I'm off of work for the day. Hope the app goes smoothly.

Good luck, everybody.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6485 users online. 255 members and 6230 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X