Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cpdforlife
    Forum Member
    • Sep 2014

I have poly and psycological interview Next week no bi or fpt yet second group

Comment

• jimmythekrab
      Forum Member
      • Jul 2014

Originally posted by wmunoz08
      Thank goodness what is you lottery number btw? I'm 1*** and have only bi left
      10XX with vet preference. Just the BI left to go also. Here's hoping..

Comment

• aliera
        Forum Member
        • Apr 2014

Originally posted by jimmythekrab
        43xx cps preference. Just poly left. FPT this Saturday.

Comment

• aliera
          Forum Member
          • Apr 2014

Originally posted by cpdforlife
          I have poly and psycological interview Next week no bi or fpt yet second group

What's your lottery #?

Comment

• cpdforlife
            Forum Member
            • Sep 2014

My # is 24## no cps or vet

Comment

• mlb30
              Forum Member
              • Sep 2014

FPT Saturday. Done with everything else. second group

Comment

• wmunoz08
                Forum Member
                • Sep 2014

Yea I have cps preference also
                Originally posted by jimmythekrab

Comment

• SomeChicagoDude
                  Certified Sheepdog ®
                  • Dec 2013

To add to a previous topic, buying and owning an AR-15 while you live in the city is not prohibited or illegal, however you're not supposed to keep it inside the city limits but rather a county or municipality in which keeping an AR is legal.

For example you have a cousin who lives in McHenry County's very own, Crystal Lake. McHenry County and the municipality of Crystal Lake do not have a ban on AR-15's, therefore you, the individual who resides in Chicago and purchased the AR-15 under your name, would be allowed to legally buy and own one, and could legally store it at your cousin's house in McHenry County's Crystal Lake.

When you want to take it for a tickle on the range you can get it from your cousin and when you're finished tickling her, you can once again go back to store your AR at your cousin's place of residence or abode in Crystal Lake.
                  Last edited by SomeChicagoDude; 11-05-2014, 12:53 AM.
                  "I'm not mad, I'm proud of you. You took your first pinch like a man and you learn two great things in your life. Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut." - Jimmy Conway

Comment

• cpdforlife
                    Forum Member
                    • Sep 2014

Do anybody know is they going have a class in December

Comment

• Bullandbear
                      Forum Member
                      • Sep 2014

What's up guys and gals. Best advice I got when I was going through the same process, just forget about it and wait for CPD to call you for the next step. There is never an exact order for the process if you pass everything you will be called. Good luck everyone it's the best job in the world and hopefully you guys will all be in.

Comment

• atlas25
                        Forum Member
                        • Aug 2011

Originally posted by SomeChicagoDude
                        To add to a previous topic, buying and owning an AR-15 while you live in the city is not prohibited or illegal, however you're not supposed to keep it inside the city limits but rather a county or municipality in which keeping an AR is legal.

For example you have a cousin who lives in McHenry County's very own, Crystal Lake. McHenry County and the municipality of Crystal Lake do not have a ban on AR-15's, therefore you, the individual who resides in Chicago and purchased the AR-15 under your name, would be allowed to legally buy and own one, and could legally store it at your cousin's house in McHenry County's Crystal Lake.

When you want to take it for a tickle on the range you can get it from your cousin and when you're finished tickling her, you can once again go back to store your AR at your cousin's place of residence or abode in Crystal Lake.
                        And to add further, there has been an unwritten rule for however long that the ban isn't actually enforced, so you would likely never have a problem, but it is still technically illegal. And there is a case pending in the courts right now (Wilson v Cook County) that would dismantle the ban if it were successful.

Comment

• Cicero1138
                          Forum Member
                          • Sep 2014

Good luck you guys! I still have a long wait lottery #104xx

Comment

• Rollcall8
                            Forum Member
                            • Dec 2011

Originally posted by Cbass_523
                            Hey guys, been watching this post for a while, and finally got my account cleared to post. Congrats to all those getting called.

Rollcall, do you mind telling me which HR number you called? I tried calling HR once and it got me no where. Thanks
                            I just called the number on the sheet I got when we first made all our appointments. Got a guy on the phone telling me I probably wasn't approved yet and to hang tight. Two hours later I get a phone call from HR asking me if I would attend the Power on the 8th. The detective on the phone said they misspelled my last name sending out my original power notification and they will resend it. Got it within 30 minutes and I'm now attending on the 8th.

Comment

• cpdforlife
                              Forum Member
                              • Sep 2014

Originally posted by Rollcall8
                              I just called the number on the sheet I got when we first made all our appointments. Got a guy on the phone telling me I probably wasn't approved yet and to hang tight. Two hours later I get a phone call from HR asking me if I would attend the Power on the 8th. The detective on the phone said they misspelled my last name sending out my original power notification and they will resend it. Got it within 30 minutes and I'm now attending on the 8th.
                              this the second time i heard that i should call to see if im attending the power they probably misspell my name

Comment

• Berwynguy
                                Forum Member
                                • Sep 2013

Could someone provide me with that HR number?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 17909 users online. 20 members and 17889 guests.

Most users ever online was 185,715 at 05:04 PM on 12-04-2023.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...