X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chavo60 View Post
    See? Now you're just being funny! Lol
    Are you taking the FPT 11/08?
    Any one in group 1 taking the FPT with group 2?

Comment

See? Now you're just being funny! Lol
      Hahaha pun not intended Hahahahah that's terrible lol

Comment

• Originally posted by aliera View Post
        Are you taking the FPT 11/08?
        Any one in group 1 taking the FPT with group 2?
        Nope.... was not invited.

Comment

Nope.... was not invited.
          I'm guessing because your FPT hasn't expire. But your there already... Just waiting....

11/08 theirs chances it might rain high 52. Who's ready for FPT lol. Hopefully the final one
          Last edited by aliera; 10-31-2014, 04:16 AM.

Comment

• http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/c...030-story.html

Comment

• Music to my ears.... I knew these elections would yield more hiring.

Consider yourselves lucky ladies and gentlemen

Comment

• Haven't posted in a while congrats to everyone in the second wave an the speedy hiring process an for those of you in the first group hopefully your bi's will continue to move forward. Does anyone have an idea when the third wave will be contacted for initial power?

Comment

• Originally posted by UICALUM13 View Post
                  Haven't posted in a while congrats to everyone in the second wave an the speedy hiring process an for those of you in the first group hopefully your bi's will continue to move forward. Does anyone have an idea when the third wave will be contacted for initial power?
                  HR told me the 3rd group of candidates will be sent to CPD to begin their first PT in February 2015.

I was thinking earlier like January since the 2nd group has their final PT scheduled for 11/08/14, but oh well. Hopefully I'm in the 3rd group, but I think more realistically I'd be included with the 4th group for May/June 2015 if I had to take a guess.
                  "I'm not mad, I'm proud of you. You took your first pinch like a man and you learn two great things in your life. Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut." - Jimmy Conway

Comment

• Edit......
                    Last edited by C_Daniels; 01-27-2015, 01:23 PM.

Comment

• Hey, things can change. Personally, It wouldn't bother me to repeat some of the answers.

Comment

• Originally posted by C_Daniels View Post
                        I think that's why people leave this site after they get in the academy.

It's the same questions over and over. What number are they on? Is the bench on free weights or a machine? What happens during the psych? What questions are asked during the poly? Is CPD or Kentech doing the background check? etc etc

I'm not calling anyone out because I for sure have asked my fair share of questions. All of which have probably been asked at least 10 times. I'm just saying.
                        Lol is true. But we have to understand one day we were asking same questions.

Comment

• The only thing that changes is the speed of the process lol...the core basics stay the same....but again if you have a question that seems common ...use the search thread...type in the keyword and you will find the answers you seek...more uncommon questions like asking were a specific person is at in their process or whatever sure ask away....but I'm sure it's people on here that get tired of the what's PT like , what's on the poly, etc etc questions lol .... and I think ppl truly don't comeback as often because of the schedule...Raiden, Cutler 2 Marsh, and ppl like that were not commenting on here or in the 2010 thread when they were in the academy either ...their schedules didn't allow it ...but when they finished they were back every so often ...I'm sure once you all make it through it will be much of the same...my friend she is in the bed sleep by 9 everyday ....I can't even train her at the gym because by the time I'm off work she is tired ....so we are trying to work something out so I can her her get her strength up outside her academy workouts.

Comment

• Originally posted by SomeChicagoDude View Post
                            HR told me the 3rd group of candidates will be sent to CPD to begin their first PT in February 2015.

I was thinking earlier like January since the 2nd group has their final PT scheduled for 11/08/14, but oh well. Hopefully I'm in the 3rd group, but I think more realistically I'd be included with the 4th group for May/June 2015 if I had to take a guess.
                            Thanks for the useful information it is much appreciated! I was thinking a bit earlier too, but you do have to consider that the holidays are approaching an therefore it makes sense for the city to wait for wave three until early next year! Regardless knowing this information is very useful, only a few more months to go!

Comment

• Originally posted by d_copper
                              I read there going to hire 200 more officers from now until the end of the year hence the speed of the process
                              EXCITED. That's all over the news. I could be lucky be one of those 200 new copers!!

How's everyone Halloween lol!!

Comment

• Edit......
                                Last edited by C_Daniels; 01-27-2015, 01:22 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7702 users online. 417 members and 7285 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X