300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just curious.

Are your investigators saying why some of you guys are being held up?

Comment

• Southside_Vet
      Southside_Vet commented
      Editing a comment
      Kentech sent my file to CPD feb 6 and I haven't heard anything from them since then Ive called several time and all they tell me is be patient you can PM if you want

• Southside_Vet
      Southside_Vet commented
      Editing a comment
      and they havent assigned me a BI that I know of

• vilmama
      vilmama commented
      Editing a comment
      Absolutely no explanation. Keep on being told to be patient.

• Same being told to be patient, and when you call they seem so angry over the phone.... making it even more difficult to ask questions

Comment

• Haven't been on here for a while. But I got the call in September. Unless you're getting facts don't go by what you read on here. It'll drive you crazy. If you think you've waited " a long time" it took me 4 years to get on and my background took 1 year so be PATIENT.... if you haven't heard no... you're good. Good luck everyone I remember being on these forums and checking my email every day. Hope you all get the call.

Comment

• He is speaking the truth. Sometimes no news is good news. You still in the mix. Just keep working and working out and forget about it. Don’t go crazy worrying about something you can’t control. Trust me I been on a 1 year and 2 months about to get off probation. Took me three years to get the call.

Comment

• Star Ceremony next week for me !!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by rjaye2012 View Post
          Star Ceremony next week for me !!!!
          congrats! its a great feeling! us 2013 folks waited long for this! Got my star last summer, 4 more months until im off probabtion. its been the best time ever. Truly the best job ever. Best of luck to you out on the streets. be safe, listen and dont be afraid to ask question.

Comment

• Yup, im still around lol, just had my appeal hearing this morning felt it wen great. I guess the wait will continue a little more

Comment

• Wow this is still going on too
              "I'm not mad, I'm proud of you. You took your first pinch like a man and you learn two great things in your life. Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut." - Jimmy Conway

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8437 users online. 224 members and 8213 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X