300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Manofsteel_17 View Post
    Yeah, they're pretty much lighter than free weights.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
    Even after dropping 40 lbs the last few months I'm still heavy. 270lbs so my bench press is around 238ish? Which is not that bad for me to do on free weights but on that machine it was a lot easier. Felt maybe like 200lbs.

Comment

• Maybe it's because I work out on a daily basis mostly... But I've done about 3 power tests so far. All with diff machine bench presses. I weighed 190 back then. The bench felt like 120... But to each his own I guess lol I have 3 months to drop 40lbs to be in real good shape lol I can't wait

Comment

• Originally posted by Cluber View Post
        Even after dropping 40 lbs the last few months I'm still heavy. 270lbs so my bench press is around 238ish? Which is not that bad for me to do on free weights but on that machine it was a lot easier. Felt maybe like 200lbs.
        If you're 270 lbs and still ran that 1.5 mile than you are BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cluber View Post
          It was worth after all...dropping 40 lbs must feel good
          Originally posted by Chicago pd View Post
          If you're 270 lbs and still ran that 1.5 mile than you are BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frekinrican5 View Post
            Maybe it's because I work out on a daily basis mostly... But I've done about 3 power tests so far. All with diff machine bench presses. I weighed 190 back then. The bench felt like 120... But to each his own I guess lol I have 3 months to drop 40lbs to be in real good shape lol I can't wait
            You got this bro!

I want to drop another 30 to 40lbs as well.

Hell my heaviest ever. Was 365 lol.

I even signed up to a new gym with an indoor running track so I can keep the running going. I hate the treadmill with a passion!

Comment

• Originally posted by AMA - I_know_some_stuff View Post
              Nice Quote

"This scenario is designed for you to lose. No one will "win" Redman. You only survive Redman."

Originally quoted by AMA - I_know_some_stuff

http://forums.officer.com/t187864-543/#post3690753
              Exactly where I got it from. I had it quoted to you, but wasn't sure if you wanted the credit publicly. Definitely not my line, although it did come in handy standing in the hallway waiting to go in for a beating.
              This scenario is designed for you to lose. No one will "win" Redman. You only survive Redman.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chitown_Mike View Post
                Exactly where I got it from. I had it quoted to you, but wasn't sure if you wanted the credit publicly. Definitely not my line, although it did come in handy standing in the hallway waiting to go in for a beating.
                Is it really that bad? Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by ChicagoGirl44 View Post
                  Sounds good thanks guys. I suppose I am just psyching myself out too much haha. Took a drive past the academy today and saw a few people running. Wasnt sure if it was a class going on or a power test.
                  It was probably officers running, it's that time of year when we get paid to take the power test.

Comment

• Hey all,
                    congrats to the peeps that took the IPT on the 17th!
                    Cant wait to keep going further in the process!

Comment

• Anybody from July 25th PT still waiting to hear from kenetch to schedule their home interview. I did my poly in Sept. and still waitng for home interview. Anybody know how long it takes, should i contact them about it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chicago8 View Post
                        Anybody from July 25th PT still waiting to hear from kenetch to schedule their home interview. I did my poly in Sept. and still waitng for home interview. Anybody know how long it takes, should i contact them about it?
                        I had my IPT July 25th. Poly in September also. My home interview was 2 weeks ago. You should receive an email soon. Make sure to check your spam/junk folder.

Comment

• Just got an email from kentech saying my background has been sent over to CPD. Took less than a month.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rattlehead View Post
                            Just got an email from kentech saying my background has been sent over to CPD. Took less than a month.
                            Nice! Now the wait begins. My file took 6 weeks.

Comment

Last edited by Kata80; 12-22-2015, 09:55 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chicago8 View Post
                                Anybody from July 25th PT still waiting to hear from kenetch to schedule their home interview. I did my poly in Sept. and still waitng for home interview. Anybody know how long it takes, should i contact them about it?
                                My IPT was July 18th, I've had my kentech interview, but not my polygraph yet

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7483 users online. 418 members and 7065 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X