300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChiTownDet View Post
    Then girls should only chase, wrestle with and fight bad girls...
    ...But the boys can still chase, wrestle with and fight bad girls too..right? I mean it would only be fair.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Snuffy View Post
      ...But the boys can still chase, wrestle with and fight bad girls too..right? I mean it would only be fair.
      And makes the night go quicker..LOL

Comment

Does any one know if they have hired anyone yet. in orientation they said they were hiring three off the last list. not sure if they have hired them or have started on the new list.

Comment

They have not hired yet. It should be soon tho.

Comment

They have a lateral listing on blueline now.

Comment

A few were interviewed and didn't make it. One or Two more guys leaving soon also.
              We don't "LOL" here. This isn't facebook or some text message between BFF's who are all OMG WTFJH and DYST? We type and speak as adults. Fix yourself.

Comment

I work with a guy who recently left. He has nothing but good things to say about the dept.

But 43k starting as a lateral hire? smh
                Gov Blagojevich - "I'am the American dream...."

Comment

Originally posted by StephDakel View Post
                  I work with a guy who recently left. He has nothing but good things to say about the dept.

But 43k starting as a lateral hire? smh
                  It's 43K for a few weeks until you pass FTO...then 57K
                  We don't "LOL" here. This isn't facebook or some text message between BFF's who are all OMG WTFJH and DYST? We type and speak as adults. Fix yourself.

Comment

Why do many leave Midlo? Just curious.

Comment

Originally posted by littleguy View Post
                      Why do many leave Midlo? Just curious.
                      Money

Comment

What is the top out in Midlo?

Comment

I just read an article that said the department is under federal investigation? Oh boy, I think many will stay away from there on your lateral. I know a few guys that work around them and say they are a good group of guys. Keep your head up Midlo officers.

Comment

Originally posted by littleguy View Post
                            I just read an article that said the department is under federal investigation? Oh boy, I think many will stay away from there on your lateral. I know a few guys that work around them and say they are a good group of guys. Keep your head up Midlo officers.
                            it's one officer under investigation and he hasn't worked in months.

Comment

And from what limited info I've seen, seems like a BS investigation. Maybe ghetto lottery type crap.

Comment

300Busa, thanks for clearing that up. ChiTwnDet you're probably right.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8791 users online. 430 members and 8361 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X