Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Midlothian PD testing

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Midlothian PD testing

    http://www.theblueline.com/feature/ILmidlothian6.html
    We don't "LOL" here. This isn't facebook or some text message between BFF's who are all OMG WTFJH and DYST? We type and speak as adults. Fix yourself.

  • #2
    any questions, PM me
    We don't "LOL" here. This isn't facebook or some text message between BFF's who are all OMG WTFJH and DYST? We type and speak as adults. Fix yourself.

    Comment


    • #3
      So who got an app in?
      We don't "LOL" here. This isn't facebook or some text message between BFF's who are all OMG WTFJH and DYST? We type and speak as adults. Fix yourself.

      Comment


      • #4
        I know someone..

        Comment


        • #5
          I know someone who knows your someone.
          We don't "LOL" here. This isn't facebook or some text message between BFF's who are all OMG WTFJH and DYST? We type and speak as adults. Fix yourself.

          Comment


          • #6
            I put one in. So did 180 others according to the very nice lady at village hall

            Comment


            • #7
              And out of 180, maybe 150 will show. That will reduce to about 70/80 after the physical & power. Midlothian will only interview the top 40 and they will jump through hoops to hire all the certified for their spots.

              Yeah. Did this song and dance before, lol.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Raiden341 View Post
                And out of 180, maybe 150 will show. That will reduce to about 70/80 after the physical & power. Midlothian will only interview the top 40 and they will jump through hoops to hire all the certified for their spots.

                Yeah. Did this song and dance before, lol.
                They hired me without being certified, I was #25 on the list also.
                We don't "LOL" here. This isn't facebook or some text message between BFF's who are all OMG WTFJH and DYST? We type and speak as adults. Fix yourself.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Nissan, if you don't mind me asking the departments you were in the 100's for what ones were they? You can PM me.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Nissan that's good to hear. I'm on lists for a bunch of places I'm just playing the waiting game. Hopefully something comes up happy to hear you got hired!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by 300Busa View Post
                      They hired me without being certified, I was #25 on the list also.
                      You were also hired before the last test I tested for. The previous list they had, what I said is exactly what happened.

                      Nissan, I too, have received 3 since being in the Academy. Funny how that works, LOL

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Raiden341 View Post
                        You were also hired before the last test I tested for. The previous list they had, what I said is exactly what happened.

                        Nissan, I too, have received 3 since being in the Academy. Funny how that works, LOL
                        They hired more then one non certified off the list you were on. They hired a few laterals and a few part time guys that took the transition course to be full time.
                        We don't "LOL" here. This isn't facebook or some text message between BFF's who are all OMG WTFJH and DYST? We type and speak as adults. Fix yourself.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          In my case I am brand new. Midlothian is the first place I have ever applied for. And I will be applying for CPD in August.

                          My plan is to not get my hopes up, try my best, and hope my military and bachelors gives me a little bit of an edge. If I don't get chosen, I will see what I am lacking and fix it.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Military or BA will get you preference. Those extra 5 points does help out more than you'd think.

                            Midlothian uses COPS. That exam can be tricky at first, but the more you do it, the better you'll get. Just try to answer every question.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by AlexSpets View Post
                              In my case I am brand new. Midlothian is the first place I have ever applied for. And I will be applying for CPD in August.

                              My plan is to not get my hopes up, try my best, and hope my military and bachelors gives me a little bit of an edge. If I don't get chosen, I will see what I am lacking and fix it.
                              It is possible, it was my first test also. I didn't expect to get hired, tested 10 more times afterwards. I have no college or military credits either.
                              We don't "LOL" here. This isn't facebook or some text message between BFF's who are all OMG WTFJH and DYST? We type and speak as adults. Fix yourself.

                              Comment

                              MR300x250 Tablet

                              Collapse

                              What's Going On

                              Collapse

                              There are currently 5231 users online. 243 members and 4988 guests.

                              Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

                              Welcome Ad

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X