Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Midlothian PD testing

http://www.theblueline.com/feature/ILmidlothian6.html
    We don't "LOL" here. This isn't facebook or some text message between BFF's who are all OMG WTFJH and DYST? We type and speak as adults. Fix yourself.

any questions, PM me
    We don't "LOL" here. This isn't facebook or some text message between BFF's who are all OMG WTFJH and DYST? We type and speak as adults. Fix yourself.

Comment

So who got an app in?

Comment

I know someone..

Comment

I know someone who knows your someone.

Comment

I put one in. So did 180 others according to the very nice lady at village hall

Comment

And out of 180, maybe 150 will show. That will reduce to about 70/80 after the physical & power. Midlothian will only interview the top 40 and they will jump through hoops to hire all the certified for their spots.

Yeah. Did this song and dance before, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Raiden341 View Post
                And out of 180, maybe 150 will show. That will reduce to about 70/80 after the physical & power. Midlothian will only interview the top 40 and they will jump through hoops to hire all the certified for their spots.

Yeah. Did this song and dance before, lol.
                They hired me without being certified, I was #25 on the list also.

Comment

Nissan, if you don't mind me asking the departments you were in the 100's for what ones were they? You can PM me.

Comment

Nissan that's good to hear. I'm on lists for a bunch of places I'm just playing the waiting game. Hopefully something comes up happy to hear you got hired!

Comment

Originally posted by 300Busa View Post
                      They hired me without being certified, I was #25 on the list also.
                      You were also hired before the last test I tested for. The previous list they had, what I said is exactly what happened.

Nissan, I too, have received 3 since being in the Academy. Funny how that works, LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Raiden341 View Post
                        You were also hired before the last test I tested for. The previous list they had, what I said is exactly what happened.

Nissan, I too, have received 3 since being in the Academy. Funny how that works, LOL
                        They hired more then one non certified off the list you were on. They hired a few laterals and a few part time guys that took the transition course to be full time.

Comment

In my case I am brand new. Midlothian is the first place I have ever applied for. And I will be applying for CPD in August.

My plan is to not get my hopes up, try my best, and hope my military and bachelors gives me a little bit of an edge. If I don't get chosen, I will see what I am lacking and fix it.

Comment

Military or BA will get you preference. Those extra 5 points does help out more than you'd think.

Midlothian uses COPS. That exam can be tricky at first, but the more you do it, the better you'll get. Just try to answer every question.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexSpets View Post
                              In my case I am brand new. Midlothian is the first place I have ever applied for. And I will be applying for CPD in August.

My plan is to not get my hopes up, try my best, and hope my military and bachelors gives me a little bit of an edge. If I don't get chosen, I will see what I am lacking and fix it.
                              It is possible, it was my first test also. I didn't expect to get hired, tested 10 more times afterwards. I have no college or military credits either.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5231 users online. 243 members and 4988 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X