300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cook County Corrections

They have a test coming up June 4th, anyone know if they are hiring? I got a buddy that took the last exam and is still in the process, its been +2yrs that he's been on the list.

look into the million page county thread thats already going on.......and yes they are hiring and will continue to

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Dunn View Post
      look into the million page county thread thats already going on.......and yes they are hiring and will continue to
      I figured I'd start a new thread since there are so many pages to go through.

Comment

Originally posted by Kratos207 View Post
        I figured I'd start a new thread since there are so many pages to go through.
        Go through the most recent pages. That way, a lot of people in that thread receive notifications when you have questions or comments and you get a chance to access information from the peoople already sharing it. Those people are more than likely not going to relocate their questions and comments here.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Snuf View Post
          Go through the most recent pages. That way, a lot of people in that thread receive notifications when you have questions or comments and you get a chance to access information from the peoople already sharing it. Those people are more than likely not going to relocate their questions and comments here.

Your right. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Kratos207 View Post
            Your right. Thanks.
            Best wishes on the process man.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Snuf View Post
              Best wishes on the process man.
              Thanks.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4748 users online. 327 members and 4421 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X