Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TESTING June 2013 / Morton Grove, Niles, Northbrook, Park Ridge, Roselle, Wheeling.

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's not to late to apply. The blue line is a advertising service departments pay them to post their ad for x amount of time. If you type it into google I'm sure it'll pop up

Comment

Anyone heard anything about a list or future openings?

Comment

Has anyone received any other news lately? I submitted my preference pts to Selection Works and haven't heard a thing..

Comment

ive heard nothing

Comment

Received the lists for Wheeling and Niles from Selection Works last night. Roselle is releasing their list at the end of September via e-mail. Still waiting to hear from Morton Grove, Northbrook, and Park Ridge.

Comment

LOL at some of those scores. Ain't no way I'm getting a call anytime soon and I thought I did decent. Good luck to everyone.

Comment

Received letter from Morton Grove for scheduled oral interview today.

Comment

Has anyone got hired. I passed exam but score isn't great haha

Comment

I'm top 100 in 1 department, top 60 in another and top 30 in another and I haven't heard from any of them. The other 3 I haven't gotten a ranking from yet. I received a letter from Northbrook a month of two ago stating they planned to conduct interviews early 2014.

Comment

A few should be hired soon.

MG & PR have already interviewed the top 30, NB later this month.

Comment

Hey everyone I just got a call from Wheeling yesterday for a interview Scheduled next week. I was in the 2xx so it looks like the went through a lot in the past year. So watch out for a call.

Does anyone have any recent information about the department and how there hiring process goes? I know meisterburger said first interview with command staff then the police commission. Any information would be great.

Thanks

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9946 users online. 474 members and 9472 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X