Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TESTING June 2013 / Morton Grove, Niles, Northbrook, Park Ridge, Roselle, Wheeling.

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TESTING June 2013 / Morton Grove, Niles, Northbrook, Park Ridge, Roselle, Wheeling.

Does anyone know anything about these departments? Who is hiring? What to expect... Ect

Morton Grove, Niles, Northbrook, Park Ridge, Roselle, and Wheeling.

Check out the blue line for more.
    Good luck everyone!
    Last edited by NW Chicago ; 02-20-2013, 05:17 AM.

Just to clarify NW Chicago. The whole purpose of this consortium is to do one written test and power test for ALL of the departments. After you take the test, the testing company will send your score to all of the departments. Then they will decided who they would like to interview, how they would like to issue preference points, etc.

I took this test the last time around. They move through the list pretty quick... especially when one or two departments hire a couple guys off the top. Lots of people will show up for this test, make sure you bring your A game. A one point difference will make a HUGE difference

Comment

This will be new. Thanks for the clarification. I'm looking forward to see how this goes now.

Comment

Northbrook is a top notch department and usually hires quickly. Based on information from other posts on this forum, they may have at least one opening (see FBI Arrest).

Northbrook combines the written test and the oral interview scores for their list. They usually put the people they want to hire on the list at 1, 2, 3. They don't skip over candidates for certified officers.

Wheeling puts certified officers at the top of the list, based on preference points. A preliminary interview is conducted with command staff and those that pass meet the Police Commission.

Roselle ranks applicants on the eligibility list based on the written exam results only, then the Police Commission interviews candidates when they have a position open.

Morton Grove combines the written test and the oral interview for their list.

Park Ridge and Niles were not in the Consortium when I tested.

Comment

Do you get put on all the departments list

Comment

Buddy of mine was hired at morton grove last time around...and was in the finals for wheeling but not selected.

Comment

Where I work I met some park ridge guys when they came
              By to pick up a guy we picked up on a warrant for them seems like a great place to work

Comment

I love when they test for a bunch of departments at once like this, I wish more departments started doing this!

Comment

If anyone wants to get hired, take this test. I know MG needs people.

Comment

I think everyone wants to get hired and I'm expecting a lot of people to show up!

Comment

I recently got hired the only dept that takes red-green deficiency is roselle so I'd be pretty much out of luck

Comment

Originally posted by kotcho View Post
                        If anyone wants to get hired, take this test. I know MG needs people.
                        I believe I will. Wheres the application for these departments? Didn't see them on blueline.

Comment

It was on the blue line when I applied

Comment

So it's too late to do it I assume?

Comment

On the Blue line it shows the deadline date as 5/17

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4875 users online. 196 members and 4679 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X