300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ISPTPR22 View Post
    MJW works for Kane. I think I'd trust his comments on who was hired over yours.
    I didn't say anything other than 'I think'. I lived up there for like 13 years and my mom is still there. I had friends who tested both times and every time they checked on things there was never any movement with the list. Whether there ever was definitively is beyond me.
    Last edited by OfficerDotCom; 05-07-2013, 05:27 AM. Reason: edited out unnecessary insult. ONLY WARNING GIVEN.

Comment

We hired trust me. I believe we have hired at least 6 in the last 2-3yrs or so. 2 within the last yr for sure. Looks like prob one this summer as well.
      Last edited by mjw5678; 05-19-2013, 02:49 PM.

Comment

Hopefully KCSO gets some more bodies. Great group of guys and gals to work with, hope they finally get staffed like they should be.

Comment

One hired and in the academy now, he is replacing a Deputy who is leaving in a few weeks.

Comment

Thanks for the info. Hopefully they get the money to add the 3-5 deputies they want to the ranks.

Comment

One of the County guys who's leaving comes into my work. Real down to earth stand up guy! Says he's leaving county packing up his things and moving with his fiance to California where he hopes to get hired!

Comment

They are passing out 300 applications on 2 Dec 2013.

This is less than a year since the last exam.

What gives? Any info?

Comment

Originally posted by CPD-Retired-On-Duty View Post
                  They are passing out 300 applications on 2 Dec 2013.

This is less than a year since the last exam.

What gives? Any info?
                  That is for corrections.

Comment

Has anyone gotten an application today? I was thinking about it but I can't get out there until the end of the week...

Comment

Think last time they handed them all out within a day or two.

Comment

I heard they passed out all the applications pretty quick.

Comment

Are they even hiring? If so how many, passing out only 300 applications give or take some fail sounds like good odds.

Comment

I think this was for corrections. I have no idea how many they look to hire. The current Sheriff is retiring so County will be getting a new one. We shall see.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7304 users online. 226 members and 7078 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X