Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rockford Police Department is hiring... here is your chance!

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was wondering the same thing!? Anyone have any idea why?

Comment

I will be testing for them.

Comment

Originally posted by newsti13 View Post
        Wow Rockford hiring Again!
        I would rather say testing again. They seem to have a difficulty finding the right people for their department. Last time approx. 250 people passed written, 50 made it to M-Pulse test, only 15 passed it and they ended up hiring no one.

Comment

Originally posted by IMR View Post
          I would rather say testing again. They seem to have a difficulty finding the right people for their department. Last time approx. 250 people passed written, 50 made it to M-Pulse test, only 15 passed it and they ended up hiring no one.
          That doesn't make sense. Out of 250 people passing the written and physical, if they can't find a single person suitable out of that group i wouldn't bother wasting my time with them.

Comment

Originally posted by IMR View Post
            rockford has hired people all 3 cycles and is planning on hiring more for this upcoming test

Comment

Do they have a high turnover? Retirees?

Comment

Originally posted by CCSPD 1592 View Post
                Do they have a high turnover? Retirees?

would like to know this as well

Also, what's the written test like ?

Comment

Been to rockford maybe 3 times. Once for Famous Daves and another time to visit a buddy and another just driving through. I know nothing about Rockford.

Comment

Originally posted by illiniguy929 View Post
                    Been to rockford maybe 3 times. Once for Famous Daves and another time to visit a buddy and another just driving through. I know nothing about Rockford.
                    Great input into this subject ! ! !

Comment

Hey it's the effort that counts!! Famous daves was good lol!!

Comment

That's illini's way of saying I wanna contribute to this topic but this is all I got. JK! .
                        Last edited by southpaw26; 05-15-2014, 11:30 AM.

Comment

Hahaha that is kind of true. I can name food places if you get hired there thats my input

Comment

Rockford is a very busy place! You will not be bored if you are hired as a police officer there! My department is busy...Rockford is probably busier! Homicides....arm robberies....etc. If anyone is familiar when the Chicago projects were demolished....a lot of those guys moved to Rockford. Don't get me wrong...Rockford is a fun place to work....If you like to work.

Comment

so for the physical fitness tests...do you just show up on any of those 5 days?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10530 users online. 497 members and 10033 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X