Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rockford Police Department is hiring... here is your chance!

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rockford Police Department is hiring... here is your chance!

Rockford PD is looking to hire multiple officers.

applications are available until January 12th 2013. if you make it you will be sworn in on April 29th 2013.

here is your chance Folks join a great department. if you really want to be a police offcer and you've been testing but nobody's hiring, well Rockford is hiring.

Dont quote me on this but I think the PD is looking to hire 15+...

testing dates and all other questions you may have could be answered at the website below:

Www.jointheheroes.com

Good luck!
    Last edited by musclefan21; 12-02-2012, 07:10 PM.
    "Get a job you love and you will never have to work a day in your life"

100% doing this.

Comment

When's the actual power test and written doesn't say anywhere

Comment

I grew up in the Chicago area all my life but I've never actually been to Rockford. Can anyone who has been there/worked there give any info on what the city is like?

Comment

Is the cost of living up there a lot cheaper? Wondering because the pay is rather low by Chicagoland standards.
          www.saveavet.org

Comment

&@$! Hole.

Comment

Originally posted by P_K View Post
              I grew up in the Chicago area all my life but I've never actually been to Rockford. Can anyone who has been there/worked there give any info on what the city is like?
              I work around Rockford quite often and it is fast paced with lots of action. The rankings always change, but last I heard it was the 6th "most dangerous" city in the US with a population over 100k. There is constantly shootings, armed robberies, all of your violent crimes happening. I have been told they are severely understaffed currently, so if they have found or can find a budget I know they need guys badly.

Dogcop--Yes it is much cheaper cost of living than the Chicago suburbs. My house in the NW suburbs would probably cost about 40% as much in Rockford.

Comment

You can get a newer house in Belvidere very cheap

Comment

Ok cool. I wasn't dismissing the pay, just didn't know if "up there" was that much cheaper.
                  www.saveavet.org

Comment

does Rockford still have the highest unemployment rate in the State?
                    We don't "LOL" here. This isn't facebook or some text message between BFF's who are all OMG WTFJH and DYST? We type and speak as adults. Fix yourself.

Comment

Do they have dates for physical and written set?

Anyone done this process before know how it goes?

Comment

Go to their website. They literally list every step of the process along with approximate dates of each step, including the written and physical which are less than 2 weeks away. From what the website says, they expect to hire anywhere between 15-25 people by the end of April.

Comment

What are the good areas of Rockford? If I were to get hired, where should I look for housing, good schools, ect? I have never been to Rockford myself but I keep hearing horror stories about Rockford. I'm just worried for my family because they would have to be raised in that kind of enviornment.

Comment

Couldn't pay me to live that far into the boonies. 47 is already to far.

Comment

Originally posted by McHenrysFinest View Post
                              Couldn't pay me to live that far into the boonies. 47 is already to far.
                              What do you mean by 47?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10498 users online. 493 members and 10005 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X