300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Two11 View Post
    They back up Des Plaines and Park Ridge all the time.
    With what?

Whenever I am there they are sitting behind the "security" desk "policing" the monitors in front of them.

Comment

• I don't know if he got arrested for that @boywithstick.
      No actually park ridge dubbed them to write parking ordinance tickets. Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by kevmat9 View Post
        Whats funny is I met a guy at school who use to be a cop for NIU. Before that he worked LGH security maybe almost 7 years ago. At the time that department was established as a "police department". He told me they created a rank structure and also had full access to LEADS (law enforcement agency data systems). Also had unmarked "squad cars" with red and blues lmao! He said one of his coworkers supposedly saw a drunk driver on dempster and called in a "traffic stop". He pulls the guy over and county hears and backs him up. County walks to his car and was like wtf who are you with....
        No ORI

http://www.icpsr.umich.edu/icpsrweb/..._COOK_COUNTY16
        For the cops out there: You are an adult. If you want to write someone, write them. If you don't want to write someone, then don't write them.

"Jeff, you are the best cop on this board"-Anonymous Post

Comment

• No ori? Say what..

Comment

• JeffIL said it best. No ORI. That pretty much sums it up.

As for the guy trolling this thread, I have to say.....this is beyond hilarious. Thank you for the laughs.
            Gov Blagojevich - "I'am the American dream...."

Comment

• Where's the ORI for IPR?

Comment

• In all seriousness with these stories...

If they have no ORI, are not an official department by any means and can't be considered "law enforcement" in Illinois; how can they carry weapons, have squad car and gain access to LEADS??

Comment

• Originally posted by StephDakel View Post
                  JeffIL said it best. No ORI. That pretty much sums it up.

As for the guy trolling this thread, I have to say.....this is beyond hilarious. Thank you for the laughs.
                  Lol! Yeah this is by far one of the funniest threads I've come across.
                  Last edited by southpaw26; 03-31-2014, 04:22 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by chitowndet View Post
                    where's the ori for ipr?
                    lol!
                    Formerly "TheAxolotl"

Comment

• He said after he left they took leads and the squads away from them. I'm just saying what I heard from someone who use to work there lol. What is ori? ?

Comment

• ^They won't be needing that...no use for it, lol.
                        Last edited by southpaw26; 03-31-2014, 02:40 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by kevmat9 View Post
                          He said after he left they took leads and the squads away from them. I'm just saying what I heard from someone who use to work there lol. What is ori? ?
                          ORI is a unique number issued to each agency. Helps track information and attach it to an agency. Also assists in communication between agencies via dispatch centers nationwide. This is a very generalized explanation, but you get the gist.
                          Formerly "TheAxolotl"

Comment

• Just finished a 7 hour surveillance assignment at work. I reread this thread twice to pass the time. Again, HILARIOUS. (I seriously laughed out loud)
                            Gov Blagojevich - "I'am the American dream...."

Comment

• Originally posted by T.F.C. View Post
                              With what?

Whenever I am there they are sitting behind the "security" desk "policing" the monitors in front of them.

With traffic stops, ect... Do I really need to go into detail?

Comment

• Originally posted by Two11 View Post
                                With traffic stops, ect... Do I really need to go into detail?
                                You mean harassing parking violators in the main lot...right?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9683 users online. 472 members and 9211 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X