Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trust me. These guys are serious. S.R.T.

Comment

Originally posted by JG0304 View Post
      Code red floor 4. Code red floor 4. Send SRT! Patient refuses to eat.
      I believe a code red is a fire. If a patient refuses to eat then they will starve.

Comment

Yeah these guys looked real serious to me too. All dressed up and no where to go!

Comment

I wonder how many of these security guards have ruined a potential LE career because they abused their none existent police powers!?
          "Believe half of what you see, and nothing of what you hear"

Comment

I think they were gonna do a search warrant on room 320 east. Patient there is on a restricted diet and word is he's stashing candy bars in his room.

Comment

I believe the only guys that are armed at Christ are the guys in Security that are P/T or O/D coppers. We had a little "incident" with the family of a mutt our guys shot at Christ. I will give them props for showing up, closing down the ER and ER ramp and having the pepper ball machine guns. I really should refrain from referring to the kid that pulled a gun on our guys and was shot by them as a "F8888king mutt," to his savage, screaming family in the E/R.

Just to add, JG, I know how they look, but they've been pretty good in there. They needed a better presence in that ER , from what they had before. as Christ is the only Trauma Cent. on the S. Side. They do get all the bangers , their families, and shiatbird friends there. Now Luth Gen.? Not so much needed there, as there's no crap areas around there.
              Last edited by ChiTownDet; 02-27-2013, 01:18 PM.

Comment

True. It is the southside.

Comment

Yeah, your sir are a fool.

I worked for Advocate, Rush and Ingalls.... NONE are sworn PO's and sent to an academy. Closest they get is being "sworn" as special police, which is done at SOME hospitals.

In advocate Christ and I believe Trinity are the only armed hospitals. (I'm 100% on Christ as I just recently inteviewed for a PT gig. ) Those areas NEED it, along with any training they can get. Ingalls is armed and backed by Harvey PD..... but again its in HARVEY.... its needed.

I know Christ now has an ERT and K-9 unit, if I'm not mistaken the majority of those guys are o/d and retired PO's.

All of these hospitals are private, hence they CAN NOT have a PD. the only one that a really could would be Rush because it is a Univerisy as well, and the hospital and school are not seperate.... but even they don't have a PD, and only guys with 15+ years on are Special Policy e through Chicago or armed.

Comment

They're hiring! Good opportunity.

Comment

• Originally posted by nichtssagend86 View Post
                      They're hiring! Good opportunity.
                      Are they accepting security laterals?

Comment

• This thread entertained me.

Comment

• Why do they require a Nipsta card?

Comment

• I heard they are testing again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mazury401 View Post
                              I worked security there before getting hired on with my current department. I'm not surprised that someone there would attempt to say they are "tied in" with a police department.

Don't be fooled: it's security.
                              They're security guards."....

Comment

• They are accepting security laterals at the moment if anyone is interested.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11110 users online. 483 members and 10627 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X