Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

About 3 pages of bad information on the "department", lol

Comment

The VA hospital has their own police dep but theyre federal. I see a posting for police every so often but they prefer veterans over civilians

Comment

Originally posted by The Axolotl View Post
        And to clarify, I have no issue with security. I started doing the security thing and the auxiliary thing and the dispatch thing before I got to the police thing. As has been stated before, if you wanna go be the police go do it. No need to hype up some security gig. People aren't gonna dog you for being security as long as you aren't "that guy".
        I really wanted to work there but, I don't want to turn into "that guy".

Comment

Originally posted by Two11 View Post
          I really wanted to work there but, I don't want to turn into "that guy".
          Too late.
          Prov 17:17 A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.

Comment

FYI! If anyone is interested in working at LGH public safety they just lifted the college requirement.

Comment

Lol.... But still not the police.

Comment

Reading this was an interesting way to spend some time....lol.

Comment

Lol I remember when I was "top flight security" of the world.....Craig.
                  "Believe half of what you see, and nothing of what you hear"

Comment

LGH Public Keko Safety is a good starting gig, especially if your trying to get a college degree.

Comment

Well due to a family member being hospitalized I've spent the last 4 days at Christ hospital. And I hate to say it that they have their own public safety department that is armed. The funny thing about it is they are all "that" guy. What a joke! They walk around in groups of four in black swat uniforms acting there is always something serious going on at where ever they're going. Who knows what they need them for but ok.

Comment

Originally posted by JG0304 View Post
                        Well due to a family member being hospitalized I've spent the last 4 days at Christ hospital. And I hate to say it that they have their own public safety department that is armed. The funny thing about it is they are all "that" guy. What a joke! They walk around in groups of four in black swat uniforms acting there is always something serious going on at where ever they're going. Who knows what they need them for but ok.
                        Lots of hospitals have armed security they call the family friendly "public safety". Its like a college. Public safety assures that the hospital is safe and secure. They still aint cops.
                        I don't answer recruitment messages....

Comment

Originally posted by JG0304 View Post
                          They walk around in groups of four in black swat uniforms acting there is always something serious going on at where ever they're going.
                          I think they are called SRT. They receive specialized training from NIPSTA.

Comment

Originally posted by orlandofed5-0 View Post
                            They still aint cops.
                            This.

Comment

Code red floor 4. Code red floor 4. Send SRT! Patient refuses to eat. I believe they've been trained in pressure points. I think that will get the patient to eat.

Comment

Originally posted by Two11 View Post
                                I think they are called SRT. They receive specialized training from NIPSTA.
                                I refuse to believe this guy is serious. He can't be.
                                For the cops out there: You are an adult. If you want to write someone, write them. If you don't want to write someone, then don't write them.

"Jeff, you are the best cop on this board"-Anonymous Post

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12779 users online. 484 members and 12295 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X