X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Incoming!!!!

Originally posted by Two11 View Post
    Do I really need to go into detail?
    No, you have given way too many details ALL of them inaccurate, but details, nonetheless. Please let this awful example of trolling die a natural death. Hospital security guards are not the police, Santa Claus, The Tooth Fairy & the Easter Bunny do not exist, and there are no such things as Ninja; if you believe otherwise you are likely deluded.

There is help available if you are willing to admit that you have issues.

Last edited by slamdunc; 03-31-2014, 02:30 PM.
    “This life’s hard, but it’s harder if you’re stupid.”

George V. Higgins--The Friends of Eddie Coyle

Comment

• Well, ninjas might exist but certainly not LGH public safety police.
      Formerly "TheAxolotl"

Comment

• Originally posted by slamdunc View Post
        Hospital security guards are not the police, Santa Claus,
        Exceptions to this are Cook Co. (Stroger) Hospital and Oak Forest Hospital, as they are both County run. Their guys are sworn and must attend a FT Police Academy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Two11 View Post
          With traffic stops, ect... Do I really need to go into detail?
          If you insist, but most of us know first hand (from being the real police) you are full of sh*t. The rest assume you are full of sh*t, with items like no ORI. I also have somehow never seen a "LGH Cop" in court. Where do these arrests get adjudicated?

Troll on partner.

Comment

• I just saw a LGH guy at the local bar drinking with his uniform jacket on.....WOW

Comment

• Originally posted by T.F.C. View Post
              I also have somehow never seen a "LGH Cop" in court. Where do these arrests get adjudicated?
              Now we're asking the 'tough questions'. I have questions too: Where do LGH PD 'officers' process their arrests? Where do they maintain their incident / offense / traffic case files? What is the exact wording on their credentials?

Comment

• They process their arrests at PRPD. The files are maintained in filing cabinets.

Comment

They process their arrests at PRPD. The files are maintained in filing cabinets.
                  O.K. and if I were to see their credentials / departmental identification / commission card, how would they be worded (what would the text say)?

Comment

• They would say LGH Public Safety Officer. Just like Glencoe or Rosemont would.

Comment

• Its almost a good thing that he can't quit while he is ahead. This just gets better and better.

Comment

• Originally posted by kermit315 View Post
                        Its almost a good thing that he can't quit while he is ahead. This just gets better and better.
                        Can I get a Troll-Feeding award or at least an honorable mention?

Comment

• Originally posted by kermit315 View Post
                          Its almost a good thing that he can't quit while he is ahead. This just gets better and better.
                          I don't think he was ever ahead..lol It's been an uphill battle ever since post 1.

Comment

They would say LGH Public Safety Officer. Just like Glencoe or Rosemont would.
                            You're soft as puppy shiate..

Comment

Oh, definitely.

Comment

Troll-Feeding Award? Haha! I like that one.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11539 users online. 436 members and 11103 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X