300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by frospike38 View Post
    Anyone know what written test they're going to use for this Saturday May 16, 2015 and how many Lombard PD is planning on hiring? A company called Stanford and Associates is going to be conducting the written test.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

they use the POST test, aint bad, but gotta hussle on the math part.

Comment

Originally posted by qw456 View Post
      they use the POST test, aint bad, but gotta hussle on the math part.
      Thank you for the prompt reply! Il look up this type of test. Any other info about what this POST test consists of? Thanks once again

Comment

4 sections.... reading, math, grammar, and writing

Comment

Thank you for the prompt reply! Il look up this type of test. Any other info about what this POST test consists of? Thanks once again

I wouldn't stress it too much I've taken this before and it really is more of a common sense type of can you follow directions test. They're not trying to trick you just read the directions and follow them, you'll do fine.

Comment

Sweet thanks for the info. I feel like I do better on this type of test then most others.

Comment

Everyone ready for tomorrow bright and early?

Comment

Anyone hear from them?

Comment

Yes I got a letter Friday but I wasn't very fortunate :/ I live a town over so that's why I probably got it right away

Comment

Was it an eligibility list of just a letter with your score? Did they say how many they are taking to interview?

Comment

It was a letter that just basically said either pass/fail with no score. And a thank you for the interest in Lombard pd

Comment

Yes I got a letter Friday but I wasn't very fortunate :/ I live a town over so that's why I probably got it right away

Sorry to hear..keep your head up and keep testing

Comment

Same here

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk

Comment

Not to go into details so as I don't give up my sources from the area, but everything said earlier on in this post was spot on. Extremely strict, thorough, and very particular. Something like 1 in 3 cops they hire don't make it through their FTO program. The money isn't worth the hassle.
                            Last edited by Blackhawk10; 08-05-2015, 01:27 PM.

Comment

Anyone hear anything from them since interviews?

Comment

Originally posted by Blackhawk10 View Post
                                Not to go into details so as I don't give up my sources from the area, but everything said earlier on in this post was spot on. Extremely strict, thorough, and very particular. Something like 1 in 3 cops they hire don't make it through their FTO program. The money isn't worth the hassle.
                                On the flip there are departments out there who put "anything" in a uniform and swear them in. It's very concerning when the people working with a recruit can clearly see the issues and the department is "in love" and won't extend or terminate them. It's scary because the brass don't need them on a stop, I might.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10385 users online. 504 members and 9881 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X