Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think alot of people were upset over the lack of possible hirings. I heard a few guys talking after the orientation and it sounded like they didnt even want to bother just to make a list with no future of hiring.

Comment

The Chief said it himself that they hired 9 off of the last list. They damn near went through the whole list and he even said that, lol. I was at the last Orientation as well, and they did say they weren't hiring. Then they hire 9. I didn't have much hope either seeing that it was the first COPS test I passed back when I started testing. I had low 70's on that test, so I was way down the list. Last month I interviewed with them because they got to me. Surprising.

Now that I know that test, I'll do much better on it and hopefully get into the first interview group.

Comment

I wanted to take this test even though I said I would avoid COPS written exams however I forced myself to man up and take it hopefully, until a little conflict of interest called the Chicago Fire Department 2014 written exam was scheduled for me on the same day as Brookfield's written.

Oh well, I would have taken this one if I was scheulded for Sunday 12/14 for my CFD written exam. Good luck to those who end up testing at Brookfield!
        "I'm not mad, I'm proud of you. You took your first pinch like a man and you learn two great things in your life. Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut." - Jimmy Conway

Comment

ill be there! i havent taken a COPS test since March, might have to go to their practice class to brush up. Any news on how many they plan to hire?

Comment

For those that took this test and made the eligibility list, does anyone know what number they will go up to for the oral interviews? or what the next step will be?

thanks
            Last edited by thirdGEARchirp; 01-12-2015, 04:27 PM.

Comment

i believe it was top 25 for oral interviews

Comment

Originally posted by newsti13 View Post
                i believe it was top 25 for oral interviews
                ok thanks

Comment

Anyone have any information on this department, good or bad? Had an email for an oral interview. Just wanted to get a feel for town and department.

Comment

what number were you on the list?

Comment

Decent size town. Middle class. Not a real lot of runnin 'n gunnin' there. But they have been getting an influx of Cicero transplants there, and what comes with it.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8870 users online. 391 members and 8479 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X