Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brookfield

Anybody grab one of those 250 apps? Think they ran out in one day

no, but that town is racist. speaking from experience they want clean people with no background at all as in tickets and so on.

Comment

Originally posted by USMC86 View Post
      no, but that town is racist. speaking from experience they want clean people with no background at all as in tickets and so on.
      How is that town racist for wanting squeaky clean candidates?

It was interesting to say the least. I couldn't get there in the morning because of work, so (go ahead and laugh) I sent my g/f to grab the application for me. They refused her because they wanted my driver's license to give it out, even though it was going to be me filling it out, turning in all the documents and returning it and testing. Nope, they wouldn't give it to her. So, I had to RUN down there after work and I was in the 200's.

Comment

Originally posted by Raiden341 View Post
        How is that town racist for wanting squeaky clean candidates?

It was interesting to say the least. I couldn't get there in the morning because of work, so (go ahead and laugh) I sent my g/f to grab the application for me. They refused her because they wanted my driver's license to give it out, even though it was going to be me filling it out, turning in all the documents and returning it and testing. Nope, they wouldn't give it to her. So, I had to RUN down there after work and I was in the 200's.
        not because they want clean people. I know people there that have been in that department for many years and they even said so. i was in contact with some people there for the process and i was able to tell when i talked to them. people don't last there. a lot of people have quit from there too so they will be getting a few people of this next list.

Comment

Like what do you mean by racist?

Comment

Originally posted by chiefs123 View Post
            Like what do you mean by racist?
            they prefer white people. brookfield is the police department where they prefer someone to be white. someone that wants to move in the town. my buddy got ****ed over on his promotion and then they gave him **it after the commission found out he wasn't white. i remember for my interview it was so uncomfortable. the lady commissioner treated me during the interview. maybe it was just a bad experience for me. i could be wrong. good luck to those that are applying.

Comment

I bet they are only gonna look at clean cut military guys then.

Comment

Originally posted by chiefs123 View Post
                I bet they are only gonna look at clean cut military guys then.
                i doubt it. i'm sure they want college kids. a lot of people quit this department because they find it boring and don't really want to just give tickets. there is nothing to do but that. but i guess if you can get in then do it and then try to get in somewhere else. i know for sure that they need one person off the list right away. it doesn't hurt to try. it's only 20 dollars for application.

Comment

Wow, my IQ just dropped...
                  www.saveavet.org

Comment

they prefer white people. brookfield is the police department where they prefer someone to be white. someone that wants to move in the town. my buddy got ****ed over on his promotion and then they gave him **it after the commission found out he wasn't white. i remember for my interview it was so uncomfortable. the lady commissioner treated me during the interview. maybe it was just a bad experience for me. i could be wrong. good luck to those that are applying.
                    Sooo....they're racist, but your buddy works there and isn't white? Sweet baby jesus you seem silly.
                    For the cops out there: You are an adult. If you want to write someone, write them. If you don't want to write someone, then don't write them.

"Jeff, you are the best cop on this board"-Anonymous Post

Comment

Originally posted by jeffIL View Post
                      Sooo....they're racist, but your buddy works there and isn't white? Sweet baby jesus you seem silly.
                      he's americanized. he looks white and can't speak spanish. i think there is only one hispanic in there. i'm sure it's because they need to have one in there.

Comment

Maybe the problem is that you interview like you type.

Those are pretty big accusations to be throwing around the world wide web.

Comment

You have to perform whether you are white Hispanic black or whatever , if you can't score well interview well then it does t Matter If you are purple you won't get your fair shake at it

Comment

Damn. It is so easy to see why some people try years upon years to get hired only to end up working at McDonalds.
                            Prov 17:17 A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.

Comment

he's americanized. he looks white and can't speak spanish. i think there is only one hispanic in there. i'm sure it's because they need to have one in there.
                              As pujols hit on, I think you're going to have issues.
                              For the cops out there: You are an adult. If you want to write someone, write them. If you don't want to write someone, then don't write them.

"Jeff, you are the best cop on this board"-Anonymous Post

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8884 users online. 345 members and 8539 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X