X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• qw456
    replied
    Originally posted by SomeChicagoDude View Post
    Not sure the score. But just got back from the oral interview at Champaign. The final list will be out soon after they combine the interviews with the written exam.

they send emails with scores out and with interviews or scores with no interviews

Leave a comment:

• SomeChicagoDude
    replied
    Not sure the score. But just got back from the oral interview at Champaign. The final list will be out soon after they combine the interviews with the written exam.

Leave a comment:

• qw456
    replied
    Originally posted by SomeChicagoDude View Post
    I scored in the top 100 for the written exam and I'm scheduled for the oral board interview next week in the AM. If any girls want to come with, PM me. Due to the nature of the commute it is a uneventful drive and we can discuss the police officer hiring process and other enjoyable topics.

Thank you for your attention in this matter.
    what was your score and position on the list?

Leave a comment:

• SomeChicagoDude
    replied
    I scored in the top 100 for the written exam and I'm scheduled for the oral board interview next week in the AM. If any girls want to come with, PM me. Due to the nature of the commute it is a uneventful drive and we can discuss the police officer hiring process and other enjoyable topics.

Thank you for your attention in this matter.

Leave a comment:

• edonahoe889
    replied
    Tested for them recently. Just waiting on the background investigation to conclude and get the letter stating what's going to happen going forward.

Leave a comment:

replied
    A good Dept. if you can fit in. They are going through some Command changes currently so it will be interesting to see how things shake out.

Leave a comment:

• stevevog01
    started a topic Champaign police dept

Champaign police dept

Good afternoon, can anyone give me some insight on the champaign police.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7727 users online. 361 members and 7366 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X