300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Champaign police dept

Good afternoon, can anyone give me some insight on the champaign police.

A good Dept. if you can fit in. They are going through some Command changes currently so it will be interesting to see how things shake out.

Comment

Tested for them recently. Just waiting on the background investigation to conclude and get the letter stating what's going to happen going forward.

Comment

I scored in the top 100 for the written exam and I'm scheduled for the oral board interview next week in the AM. If any girls want to come with, PM me. Due to the nature of the commute it is a uneventful drive and we can discuss the police officer hiring process and other enjoyable topics.

Thank you for your attention in this matter.
        "I'm not mad, I'm proud of you. You took your first pinch like a man and you learn two great things in your life. Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut." - Jimmy Conway

Comment

Originally posted by SomeChicagoDude View Post
          I scored in the top 100 for the written exam and I'm scheduled for the oral board interview next week in the AM. If any girls want to come with, PM me. Due to the nature of the commute it is a uneventful drive and we can discuss the police officer hiring process and other enjoyable topics.

Thank you for your attention in this matter.
          what was your score and position on the list?

Comment

Not sure the score. But just got back from the oral interview at Champaign. The final list will be out soon after they combine the interviews with the written exam.
            "I'm not mad, I'm proud of you. You took your first pinch like a man and you learn two great things in your life. Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut." - Jimmy Conway

Comment

Originally posted by SomeChicagoDude View Post
              Not sure the score. But just got back from the oral interview at Champaign. The final list will be out soon after they combine the interviews with the written exam.

they send emails with scores out and with interviews or scores with no interviews

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10517 users online. 493 members and 10024 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X