300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crest Hill PD

Hey all, I received a call back from Crest Hill this week. Anybody else get a call back or know how many they are hiring? Its been awhile since the test, anybody have information on the department such as activity,morale, etc? Feel free to PM me with any information. Thanks!

At least 1. My friend just retired from there a few months ago. Not non stop rock and rolling there, but has some sec 8 apartments, borders Joliet, town is changing a bit, so it does have some stuff going on. Don't expect it to be Joliet's east side, though. Not exactly a sleepy hollow either.
    Last edited by ChiTownDet; 09-15-2012, 08:40 AM.

Comment

Joliets East side lol

Comment

To add to Chi, from their board minutes they are most likely going to hire two now and a few more over the next couple years. Equipment is nice, morale is good, and activity is exactly the way Chi described.

Comment

Thanks guys, I appreciate it. I go this week for my power and we will see what happens from there. Hoping for the best.

Comment

anybody know the starting pay and top out pay for crest hill?? i'm on this list but forgot what the salary was from the application

Comment

Anyone interview with Crest Hill this weekend?
              Vaya con dios

Comment

Any information on this PD? any potential hires?
                They're having written exams on 04/07 and that's the same date as Orland Park PD's orientation date.

Comment

i used to do loss prevention out in crest hill. I got to know a few of the officers and they were great guys. They love the department. big opiod problem out there. being close to joliet they get their share of the riff raff. One of their current officers is under scrutinity right now for the death of his girlfriend. very strange circumstances.

Comment

Im currently debating which PD to go with since they land on the same date. Both PDs have a mandatory attendance on the same date

Comment

• Fatal
                      Fatal commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yeah, I noticed that the Orland Park Orientation date lands on the same date and time as the Crest Hill Exam. I have a Joliet Junior College Power Card... and Orland Park only takes the NIPSTA Power Card? Orland Park is a great department, but i'm not sure how I feel about it due to how many officers they've hired over the years.

• Rodriguez1990
                      Rodriguez1990 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Go whichever give you a better chance cresthill smaller they haven't hired lately Orland bigger n growing so really up to you

Fatal I am in the same boat, I have my JJC card but they insist you have a NIPSTA card.
                    Not sure if either department is hiring.
                    Also, Crest Hill is a much smaller department so they may not hire as many as Orland Pk would if they were hiring.
                    It is a tough decision to make and I still can't decide.

Comment

Disregard...
                      Last edited by Fatal; 03-15-2018, 07:58 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4249 users online. 217 members and 4032 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X