300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChiTownDet View Post
    He just retired maybe 2 yrs ago. He did have better crap on his ride, and better radios, than the City put in ours, didn't he CityBlue?
    Is that the LT. that used to frequent Horner when it was up?

Comment

Who works for Cicero?

Comment

Originally posted by SeVere View Post
        Is that the LT. that used to frequent Horner when it was up?
        Yeah, JB. He was a Lt. in 002 before he retired, or was guest a lot in 002. He was an Inspector for a bit also. Not a bad guy, He use to run all over. I met him when he was a Sgt in PHU and I was in 002.
        Wondered who had the "Squad" with blue and red lights on it.

Comment

Originally posted by ChiTownDet View Post
          He just retired maybe 2 yrs ago. He did have better crap on his ride, and better radios, than the City put in ours, didn't he CityBlue?
          Actually he did and he was almost always on the street. I know what kind of LT he was in PHN but I cannot imagine him an Inspector, he wasnt about jamming cops up
          You cant arrest me...I know my Commandments!!

Comment

Never heard of him jamming anyone, either. He'd be in the rear of 002 and saw us sans vest, or no seatbelt on, never said anything but "Hi Guys" to us.

Comment

First off, sorry for bringing up an old thread.

All I got to say is I'm in the police academy now and when I got hired I told myself "I will never go back to corrections". Very tuff job. I know some great correctional officers and I know many correctional officers that are "slugs". Nothing but respect for those that go into a jail/prison and actually perform their daily duties.

Peace!
              Vaya con dios

Comment

From the grave! I agree with you 100%, sad thing is you'll find the same slugs in LE and any other job. Good luck in the academy.

Comment

Preach. I also worked corrections and a cop now. Tough job, but i feel like i gained experience from it.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9516 users online. 375 members and 9141 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X