300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To Top Flight:
    Two years ago I filled out the app online, I want to say in December 2011. Anyways I got a letter in the mail five months later (May 2012). I tested The next month and started the academy January 7,2013. It's a long process with the state for some it happens faster than others. Do not fill out a new app, it takes time you'll be getting it soon!

Comment

Originally posted by topflight View Post
      When did you fill it out? I filled mine out in August and havent heard about a test. Might be filling it out again pretty soon.
      I did it in September. I might fill it out again as well. Though on the website it says multiple submissions can slow the process.

Comment

Originally posted by GS387 View Post
        I did it in September. I might fill it out again as well. Though on the website it says multiple submissions can slow the process.
        It does say it may slow the process. So I'm going to give them a call..I might just wait till the new year as everyone is probably busy with holiday partys,vacations,etc..

Comment

Originally posted by topflight View Post
          It does say it may slow the process. So I'm going to give them a call..I might just wait till the new year as everyone is probably busy with holiday partys,vacations,etc..
          I have learned something in my time trying to get into law enforcement. You must have a lot of patience. But also, it would seem to me that it can be well worth the wait.

Comment

Originally posted by MissMe30 View Post
            To Top Flight:
            Two years ago I filled out the app online, I want to say in December 2011. Anyways I got a letter in the mail five months later (May 2012). I tested The next month and started the academy January 7,2013. It's a long process with the state for some it happens faster than others. Do not fill out a new app, it takes time you'll be getting it soon!
            Miss Me,
            I'm going to take everyone's advice and just wait then. I'm glad you made it,how do you like it? Is it really as easy to get in as they say it is?

Comment

The positive thing that the state has done these last few months is hire more P.I.s to help with the background check. They did have about a 10 month backlog on the backgrounds so it only left two months to get hired so it was a lucky of the draw, when tested and when classes had started. It only took my background 2 months to get done so if you test soon it should be a faster process. I have never had trouble from hearing back from them but Im also in the lower state

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6128 users online. 196 members and 5932 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X