Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• egwinl
    replied
    Bartlett PD has their application cycle open again.
    Does anyone have any information pertaining to the Bartlett, Illinois Police Department?
    What is their morale like with the officers, work schedule, opportunity for growth, etc.
    The type of police work that mainly takes place here. For example, mainly traffic?
    How many PO's in the department?
    Will they be hiring or is this to generate an eligibility list?
    Any insight would be greatly appreciated.
    Thank you

Leave a comment:

• RaylanGivens
    replied
    I'm on the list, in the 40s. Never heard anything about them since the test.

Leave a comment:

• scoop34
    replied
    Thought I'd resurrect this thread.

Anyone have any info if they hired any off their last list? Any openings? Any info about the town/department in general, I've never even ventured out there before.

Leave a comment:

• CountryBoy87
    replied
    Just got the new list today in the email.
    Last edited by CountryBoy87; 07-13-2012, 05:53 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BMW1984
    replied
    http://www.village.bartlett.il.us/as...0PD%202012.pdf

Leave a comment:

• CountryBoy87
    replied
    Has anyone heard anything about the final list? I figure it should have been out already.

Leave a comment:

• ModerateLiberal
    replied
    Originally posted by CountryBoy87 View Post
    I think the physical test should be harder and the same for men, women, old, and young. I mean everyone taking the test is going after the same job. So why should the requirements be different for different people. I'm not going to get a better score or get paid more for running the mile and a half faster or benching more weight. I personally feel the whole P.O.W.E.R. test is flawed.
    I don't think its right to have the discrepancies based on gender - I really believe in the nine-stage physical agility test over the P.O.W.E.R. test. Its straightforward and fair, regardless of age or sex.

Leave a comment:

• CountryBoy87
    replied
    I think the physical test should be harder and the same for men, women, old, and young. I mean everyone taking the test is going after the same job. So why should the requirements be different for different people. I'm not going to get a better score or get paid more for running the mile and a half faster or benching more weight. I personally feel the whole P.O.W.E.R. test is flawed.

Leave a comment:

• ochave000
    replied
    They should have an education requirement and a power test and. 150 applicant limit theres too many people there it was a roll of the dice

Leave a comment:

• name88
    replied
    I was 7 points off the top score but I'm still in the 80's. I "strongly agree" with the fact that those results suck! lol

Leave a comment:

• ochave000
    replied
    I have already moved to the next lol

Leave a comment:

• CountryBoy87
    replied
    I didnt do horrible but those pref points have to help me out in order for me to get in the 50.....but im not holding my breath

Leave a comment:

• ochave000
    replied
    Not happy either with my number I will consider this one a lost cause

Leave a comment:

• Glawk
    replied
    that second part ****ed me. im in the 90's, i think you guys will enjoy this picture from my facebook.

Leave a comment:

• CountryBoy87
    replied
    Yeah the first part of the test was really easy. But its the second part of the test is what places you on the list. Everyone should have done well on the first part. I just hope my answers on the second part go along with BPD's views on what you should answer.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5704 users online. 400 members and 5304 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X