Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone heard anything about the final list? I figure it should have been out already.
    "Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle, be our protection against the malice and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him we humbly pray; and do thou, O Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan and all evil spirits who wander through the world for the ruin of souls. Amen."

Comment

http://www.village.bartlett.il.us/as...0PD%202012.pdf

Comment

Just got the new list today in the email.
        Last edited by CountryBoy87; 07-13-2012, 05:53 PM.
        "Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle, be our protection against the malice and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him we humbly pray; and do thou, O Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan and all evil spirits who wander through the world for the ruin of souls. Amen."

Comment

Thought I'd resurrect this thread.

Anyone have any info if they hired any off their last list? Any openings? Any info about the town/department in general, I've never even ventured out there before.

Comment

I'm on the list, in the 40s. Never heard anything about them since the test.

Comment

Bartlett PD has their application cycle open again.
              Does anyone have any information pertaining to the Bartlett, Illinois Police Department?
              What is their morale like with the officers, work schedule, opportunity for growth, etc.
              The type of police work that mainly takes place here. For example, mainly traffic?
              How many PO's in the department?
              Will they be hiring or is this to generate an eligibility list?
              Any insight would be greatly appreciated.
              Thank you

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8880 users online. 343 members and 8537 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X