Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I also went to take the Bartlett test. The thing I like about them is they said they will give you your test results via email or written letter within two weeks. That's pretty cool. I also spoke with one of the officers there to ask about how strict they are with the tattoo policy and the dude told me if they like me, they will hire me... they would probably make me wear a bandage or a longer sleeve. My tatts are about 4 inches above my elbow.

Comment

i too asked about the tattoo policy, i got same answer, i was just going to assume that if i was hired they would have me wear long sleeves all year

Comment

Lol, i'm tated up. Tat tat tated up!
        "Believe half of what you see, and nothing of what you hear"

Comment

It seemed like they were pretty desperate to fill that one spot so the process should go rather quickly for that one lucky person

Comment

when they said they go through 10 people for 1 spot, seems they give everyone a fair shake if you make top 50 you have a decent shot at Bartlett

Comment

Was it me or was that test extremely easy? It felt like one of the easier tests that I have taken. The only question that "stumped" me was "other people handle stress very well." That question is the only one I answered "not sure" to. How can I answer a question about how other people handle stress. Half of the people I know handle it very well, others..... not so great

Comment

Yeah the first part of the test was really easy. But its the second part of the test is what places you on the list. Everyone should have done well on the first part. I just hope my answers on the second part go along with BPD's views on what you should answer.
                "Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle, be our protection against the malice and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him we humbly pray; and do thou, O Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan and all evil spirits who wander through the world for the ruin of souls. Amen."

Comment

that second part ****ed me. im in the 90's, i think you guys will enjoy this picture from my facebook.

Comment

Not happy either with my number I will consider this one a lost cause

Comment

I didnt do horrible but those pref points have to help me out in order for me to get in the 50.....but im not holding my breath
                      "Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle, be our protection against the malice and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him we humbly pray; and do thou, O Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan and all evil spirits who wander through the world for the ruin of souls. Amen."

Comment

I have already moved to the next lol

Comment

I was 7 points off the top score but I'm still in the 80's. I "strongly agree" with the fact that those results suck! lol

Comment

They should have an education requirement and a power test and. 150 applicant limit theres too many people there it was a roll of the dice

Comment

I think the physical test should be harder and the same for men, women, old, and young. I mean everyone taking the test is going after the same job. So why should the requirements be different for different people. I'm not going to get a better score or get paid more for running the mile and a half faster or benching more weight. I personally feel the whole P.O.W.E.R. test is flawed.

Comment

Originally posted by CountryBoy87 View Post
                                I think the physical test should be harder and the same for men, women, old, and young. I mean everyone taking the test is going after the same job. So why should the requirements be different for different people. I'm not going to get a better score or get paid more for running the mile and a half faster or benching more weight. I personally feel the whole P.O.W.E.R. test is flawed.
                                I don't think its right to have the discrepancies based on gender - I really believe in the nine-stage physical agility test over the P.O.W.E.R. test. Its straightforward and fair, regardless of age or sex.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5152 users online. 374 members and 4778 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X