X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bartlett pd

Anyone else apply to Bartlett

bleh, they discriminate against tattoo's
    "Visualize what you want out of life and think big. Don’t feel undeserving. We're all deserving of living our dreams—some of us realize it and some don't. You’re not doing anyone any favors by living small. Embrace these truths and step up. The world is waiting." –Jillian Michaels

Comment

So they won't hire you if you have tattoo(s) or make u wear long sleeve all year

Comment

Anyone work at bartlett on here? Pm me I have a few questions if possible

Comment

Last I checked they have no plans to hire anyone this year thus why not power test just written

Comment

How many showed up last time?

Comment

800 lmao I'm sure it didn't reach. 500 because It would have been taken off public safety recruitment

Comment

Carol stream was like a month after I think, it was packed as well different times then now Like we were talking about Waukegan and the low turnout

Comment

Yea I'd love 12 hour shifts instead of shift work and every other weekend off is awesome

Comment

I passed on this test because of my experience with them from the 2010 test. I hated the fact that I had no idea how I stood after my interview. Even though it was my first police interview and I felt like I bombed it, it would have been nice to know where I stood, I never received anything from them. After my interview, I heard from other officers that I wouldn't have enjoyed working for that department because the officers there have quotas to meet.

Comment

Ya I was interested but when I called them and heard that they were just making a list for the year wasn't happy. There isn't even a power test just the written to establish list Ill take my time working towards Bativia.

Comment

Just like nissan said in 2010 Bartlett and Carol Stream had about 600-700 people test!!! It was crazy!! I couldn't believe that there was that many people. I took Carol Stream in 2008 and there was nowhere near that many people. Made it all the way to the psych to mess it up. Wish I knew what dq'd me. Oh well

Comment

Anyone hear how many apps got turned in?

Comment

288 at the test today....and their looking to fill one spot
                            "Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle, be our protection against the malice and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him we humbly pray; and do thou, O Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan and all evil spirits who wander through the world for the ruin of souls. Amen."

Comment

we will see if any of us make the top 50 preference points and a good interview is going to be key

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10848 users online. 482 members and 10366 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X