300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elmhurst PD

Anyone here apply or taking the test? I herd they are really hard to get onto. My freind got dqd for nothing. He passed the poly and got a dq letter. A lot of people told me to not bother applying here. Any input.......
    "Believe half of what you see, and nothing of what you hear"

they are very picky, they will reach you eventually on the list to talk to you my friend got DQ for no reason to, a thanks but no thanks letter, he is actually applying again for some reason

Comment

My friend letter said: thanks for your application. Based on the polygraph exam we will not be moving forward with your application. We thank you for you interest with the city of elmhurst. Something like that. He just got it. He called the polygraph guy got his results and he passed every question. Kinda sux. I'm taking the test soon. If my friend did not make it I doubt I have a good chance. He is a vet with a bachelors.

Comment

Maybe its what he revealed on the test, not how truthful he was.

Comment

I know they just hired, got one in the academy in April

Comment

Yea you admit you smoked crack ... I passed cause I didn't lie lol

Comment

I too had a poly with them not too long ago. The guy said the poly jumped around at the end when he asked about drugs. Since I don't do anyway, I found it interesting the results. It wasn't too much longer after that I received the denial letter.
              I've heard they are quite picky...doesn't mean we didn't pass, perhaps we were just not liked much.
              "Visualize what you want out of life and think big. Don’t feel undeserving. We're all deserving of living our dreams—some of us realize it and some don't. You’re not doing anyone any favors by living small. Embrace these truths and step up. The world is waiting." –Jillian Michaels

Comment

How was the turnout?

Comment

My friend was there about atleast 200 people very low turnout for hangovers power test I'm wondering if it was cause of Elmhurst test
                  Last edited by ochave000; 04-01-2012, 01:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 383897 View Post
                    My friend letter said: thanks for your application. Based on the polygraph exam we will not be moving forward with your application. We thank you for you interest with the city of elmhurst. Something like that. He just got it. He called the polygraph guy got his results and he passed every question. Kinda sux. I'm taking the test soon. If my friend did not make it I doubt I have a good chance. He is a vet with a bachelors.

He didn't get failed "for nothing." He faied because he was either deceptive or his answers weren't what they were looking for.
                    For the cops out there: You are an adult. If you want to write someone, write them. If you don't want to write someone, then don't write them.

"Jeff, you are the best cop on this board"-Anonymous Post

Comment

Orland had their written test yesterday too...I know some people who went to elmhurst then were scheduled for the 1130 at Orland so did both!

Comment

I was there !

Comment

loser

Comment

you clowns are funny

Comment

I think they mailed out the results a guy I work with got his letter I didnt know that Elmhurst only gives points for military so I guess if you have a bachelors or associates you are on the same level I found that interesting

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7440 users online. 360 members and 7080 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X