300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jpsmsg View Post
    My buddy there says there is no new eligibility list posted yet. I know the last two were on the board when I had my oral with the commission.

Dark_Hammer1, the top of the test result PDF did mention 78% as passing.
    I just saw that, must've missed it on the first look. Lol one point off from a 78. Good luck to you guys! I hope you get on!

Comment

Jpsmsq, you already had an interview with a detective? How did it go?
      Last edited by Bhawks24; 08-13-2014, 12:00 PM.

Comment

Yea already had the detective interview and I think it went well. I know he said the det division/bureau was swamped so not sure of the timeframe for the detectives to get with everybody.

Comment

Anyone hear anything lately.

Comment

Nothin. Hopefully they post a list soon.

Comment

Heard the Detectives have to give their thumbs up or down this week and that the eligibility list might be out or done this friday. All rumors of course, anyone have any other intel?

Comment

Give their thumbs up or down to what? I haven't heard a thing about the list otherwise. Hopefully it comes out tomorrow. But what's another week of waiting anyways?

Jpsmsg, are they doing your background yet?

Comment

Its getting close if they stick with the 29th hire date

Comment

I doubt that's gonna happen. They said the same last year when they tried to cram people in the July academy with a written test in April. Things get delayed, they're such a busy department. They sent people in Sep/Oct though, so still very quick. If you're on this list I'd expect to be hired in a year or so if all testing goes well.

Comment

• Definitely a possibility to push it back, but I've seen dept's give little to no notice. Could go either way. For those in the running heres hoping a list comes out soon either way. A little info goes a long way..

Comment

• Yep. Not sure how many of us are in the running but I'm hoping for any kind of news soon. Worst case is they send people to the academy (one of them) in the beginning of January.

Good luck to you jpsmsg. Sounds like you'd be near the top if detectives already called you.

Comment

• Did Waukegan ever end up hiring anybody off the last testing process? Anybody know how long their list is good for?

Comment

• They're into the late teens on the list now, good til September 2015.

Comment

• Thanks. How many have they hired so far?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chiguy27 View Post
                                They're into the late teens on the list now, good til September 2015.
                                I heard they've only hired 3 off the list so far. Granted some might not make it thru the background.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5275 users online. 203 members and 5072 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X