Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep. Something's messed up with the list.

Comment

Received a call to schedule an interview today. Looks like 45 passed and they are interviewing everyone.

Comment

Got a call as well, good luck with your interview. They are really streamlining this process to make the cut for the academy next month. I hear they send their new recruits to state

Comment

How did everyones interviews go? The Commission members were very personable and down to earth, made it much less nerve racking. I heard from a friend that by the end of the day on Saturday there were 5 no-shows total. (Less competition for us)

Comment

Hey, my interview went well. I agree with you that they were more laid back compared to some other departments that I have interviewed with in the past. I had mine later in the day and did notice that one of the commissioners seemed exhausted, but who can blame them. I don't understand how people do not show up to the interviews. Even if you're last on the list it's a good learning experience.
            Anyway good luck and I will let you know if I hear anything.

Comment

Did they just do the oral board?

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Hammer1 View Post
                Did they just do the oral board?
                Yes.

Comment

Anyone get an interview with a detective yet?

Comment

I passed the exam but didn't get invited to an oral board.

Comment

I haven't heard anything since the interview, have you Jpsmsg? And DarkHammer, if you passed that test you got an interview. A score of 78 or above was passing and 45 people obtained those scores. To my knowledge only 40 total people interviewed.

Comment

Yea I've had an interview with a detective. Was asking because another guy I know had an initial phone call with a detective but has not had any follow up or interview since. He was curious if that has happened to anyone else. Silence makes everyone nervous.

Comment

Gotcha, glad to see you're moving on. Did he tell you if they put out an eligibility list? I wasn't contacted yet- but there were quite a few people with better test scores than me.

Comment

Originally posted by Chiguy27 View Post
                            I haven't heard anything since the interview, have you Jpsmsg? And DarkHammer, if you passed that test you got an interview. A score of 78 or above was passing and 45 people obtained those scores. To my knowledge only 40 total people interviewed.
                            We had to a ore above a 78? I thought it was 70.

Comment

My buddy there says there is no new eligibility list posted yet. I know the last two were on the board when I had my oral with the commission.

Dark_Hammer1, the top of the test result PDF did mention 78% as passing.

Comment

It is still going to be at least a week before they post an eligibility list. They are not even done conducting the language proficiency test. Those who had their oral on Saturday were supposed to meet with an officer to interview for bilingual points but they had heavy activity that day and needed them on the street. I just received a call yesterday and they told me someone would contact me soon to conduct the test. The list will not be posted until everyone is interviewed for language preference points.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9559 users online. 452 members and 9107 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X