Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Lieutenant said he MIGHT be able to post the scores online. If not, he said a phone call would be made in the next few weeks to those moving on to the interview.
    Results for that test don't take long to get, what takes long is the PD processing and going through each one. I took the same test for a different department last year and they scored it right in front of me to tell me if I passed.

Comment

Has anyone heard their score yet?

Comment

Haven't heard anything yet. I keep checking the website periodically.

Comment

Anything yet guys??

Comment

Scores are UP!

Comment

Can you post a link? I can't find it.

Comment

I still think that test was a joke.

Comment

Go to the waukegan city website, than police department, Than at the bottom it should be Training and Recruitment. Link is in there. Anyone pass the test??!!??

Comment

Looks like 45 passed

Cant post the link, not enough posts.

Comment

If you studied for it it was a piece of cake. I thought they had more applicants than that.

Comment

Yeah the test itself was not bad at all. I passed and I'm fine with my score. Pretty good odds if you passed the test and interview decently, they hire a ton of people.

Heres a link btw:

http://www.waukeganweb.net/DocumentCenter/View/639
                        Last edited by Chiguy27; 07-31-2013, 08:55 PM. Reason: Added link

Comment

Congrats to everyone that passed. Anyone know how or when they will add preference points? I remember filling out the app and seeing plenty of different options, but none stated how many points each was worth.

Comment

Word on the street is the testing company messed up some scores, hence the reason for all the blank scores on the website. Mine is still the same but I would double check if I were you.

Comment

Could it be that the blank spots are individuals who turned in packets but didnt take the test? The PDF is not opening all the way for me, only going to mid R's. Anyone happen to have a copy they can post.

Comment

Anyone else having problems with the list not downloading completely

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8716 users online. 397 members and 8319 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X