Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did they send you a list? I haven't recieved one and it doesn't look like its on their website....

Comment

I just spoke to someone from the commissions office and they've already started the backgrounds on the top 7 to 10 candidates. He said they are trying to meet the deadlines for the july class. I asked him how many were they looking to send, and he said that he heard 7. He said the list is posted in the police department and in the commissions office.

Comment

What class? Where do you guys go? SLEA.
        "Believe half of what you see, and nothing of what you hear"

Comment

Originally posted by NissanGTR2012
          10-4. I'm gonna stop by there sometime next week to see where I'm at on the list. I'm sure the 7-10 they are doing background on are probably some of the guys they let go a couple years ago. Don't worry about Waukegan. It's a very big suburban dept and you will hear from them in the two year span. I just got a call today from a dept that I applied at two years ago asking if I was still interested and to pick up a BI packet.
          I took the test but didn't get called for an interview or receive anything in the mail regarding my status. As far as the interviews that were a couple of weeks ago, were they the only ones who will be interviewed from this testing process?

Comment

Anyone know where they send you to academy wise?
            "Believe half of what you see, and nothing of what you hear"

Comment

Originally posted by 383897 View Post
              Anyone know where they send you to academy wise?
              During my interview, they said they were trying to speed the process up to make the July class at the College of Dupage.

Comment

I'm with a couple of their guys at state.
                Don't break your arm patting yourself on the back.

Comment

Friend of mine who is going through the BI told me they were aiming at sending people in August/September if they couldn't get to the July academy at DuPage.

Comment

Who's trying for them? I picked up an app the third day they were available and I was number 80 so I'm thinking they will have more people show up to this test. I know the financial situation there hasn't gotten any better but they are short a ton of officers so who knows what will happen.

Comment

I'm giving it a go. I heard there's 200+ that has applied. I know they've had budget problems but they need officers bad so I'm going to try.

Comment

Ya they are hiring for sure, As for how many I heard 5 or so from a good source, than plus 10 from not a good source. Expect over 200 people for sure!! Make sure you guys study those diagrams.

Comment

How did you guys feel about all those car picturs concerning the years. I thought it was dumb. I really did not like that test and I hope I never have to take it again.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew234 View Post
                            How did you guys feel about all those car picturs concerning the years. I thought it was dumb. I really did not like that test and I hope I never have to take it again.
                            Those were tough but I've had that test before and the last time I did well on it. Did the lieutenant say the scores would be up today? I can't find them. Also, I got a missed call from 847-616-0895, would you think that was him?

Comment

Prob was just a sales call. No way they have it done already. He said later this week.

Comment

That's what I was thinking, there were hundreds of people that took it, I doubt they'd have the results back already lol.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10704 users online. 506 members and 10198 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X