300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://forums.officer.com/showthread...light=waukegan

Here ya go. Post #27. Sounds like a good schedule to have.

Comment

Thank you, but their schedules are different now. I was talking to one of their guys a few months back and he told what it was. I just can't remember it. They work 12 hour shifts now.

Comment

Test went pretty well. Apparently they ARE hiring people according to what Chief said. Thoughts on the test anyone who took it?

Comment

How many are they hiring ?

Comment

Originally posted by ochave000 View Post
            How many are they hiring ?
            What Nissan said^^^

Comment

how many showed up to the exam?

Comment

Couldn't have been more than 120-130 people.

Comment

I was told that 130 people applied, but only 90 tested and 36 passed. They will interview all 36.

Comment

WOW. 36 passed? That's it? I knew there wasn't a ton of people there and I wasn't really surprised at the turnout with the situation at that dept.

Comment

Originally posted by Chiguy27 View Post
                      WOW. 36 passed? That's it? I knew there wasn't a ton of people there and I wasn't really surprised at the turnout with the situation at that dept.
                      Yeah, a passing score was an 85%.

Comment

Where are you getting this info from?

Comment

From the gentleman that called me to schedule my interview.

Comment

Congrats. Guessing I didn't pass the test then if I didn't get a call lol.

Comment

well ive been noticing less crowds lately, not sure whats changed since 2009 when it was really packed and no one hiring, maybe its a sign of things to come, i didnt apply to waukegan but i did countryside and it was only 20 people or so, they Used PCI Consultants and i failed, that test is roughly 300-400 of personality with 20 questions of memory and 20 or so on reading comprehension, the memory test isnt like most memory tests ive taken the lady talks and doesnt repeat anything, very very strange test im going to consider anytime with that test its a roll of the dice

Comment

I've been at it since 2010; I’ve also noticed the decline in applicants as well. When I picked up my application for Waukegan, I had asked how many were they expecting to apply, the guy told me around 400. I was shocked to see the small crowd on test day.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10018 users online. 448 members and 9570 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X