X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ollie13
    replied
    @Finley78-
    I remember seeing you on the 2010 CPD page. In 2nd group, just waiting for psych, you?

Leave a comment:

• Finley78
    replied
    Originally posted by ollie13 View Post
    only 52 candidates at the orientation
    I counted 55, but I could be off. Saturday will be interesting to see who shows up.

Leave a comment:

• ollie13
    replied
    only 52 candidates at the orientation

Leave a comment:

• Chiguy27
    replied
    I am. I was just making a comment.

Leave a comment:

replied
    I thought u were taking waukegan's

Leave a comment:

• Chiguy27
    replied
    6 spots may open up on Friday depending on what happens...This is too crazy...wonder if Jesse Jackson will be at the orientation.

If somehow these officers are let go there is no way they can replace them with 55 candidates in the pool... and that's before the written test. They'll probably have to re-test very soon. Either way a very messy situation.
    Last edited by Chiguy27; 04-26-2012, 02:42 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Finley78
    replied
    I received the email last night about the orientation for tonight and written for Saturday.
    Good luck to those that are going.

Leave a comment:

• jeffIL
    replied
    Originally posted by QuePsi View Post
    JeffIL, its cool man not trying to go tit for tat just saying that this city is in dire need of direction and more importantly good people. So if your sincere about applying and not just coming for the show the fine, but if you plan on coming just to see the show then your actually taking a spot away from someone who could actually make a difference. So Good luck to you regardless.
    Lol. No seriously, I laughed. I guess I can enjoy the idealism though.

Leave a comment:

• QuePsi
    replied
    Originally posted by jeffIL View Post
    uM....OK. I'm going to see the circus. Why would you want to work there?
    JeffIL, its cool man not trying to go tit for tat just saying that this city is in dire need of direction and more importantly good people. So if your sincere about applying and not just coming for the show the fine, but if you plan on coming just to see the show then your actually taking a spot away from someone who could actually make a difference. So Good luck to you regardless.

Leave a comment:

• jeffIL
    replied
    Originally posted by QuePsi View Post
    If your about business then show up, but if you want to see the circus just stay home. This is not about Jesse or anyone else. Please if you decide to come do so because you want a job because if your coming to see the circus your actually taking up a spot that some other person could actually use and give of him/herself to the city of North Chicago.

uM....OK. I'm going to see the circus. Why would you want to work there?

Leave a comment:

• QuePsi
    replied
    Good Luck to all
    Last edited by QuePsi; 04-24-2012, 03:01 PM.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Rainbow push is making a presence. Tmo will be intweresting.

Leave a comment:

• Finley78
    replied
    Ok so, in doing some reading on North Chicago (we all know the current knews)...apparently there was supposed to be a community meeting last night and doors were locked. The good Rev. Jackson says that he plans on opening an office up there until reasonable justice has been done. hmmm.....

Anyone else going to orientation tomorrow night, this should be interesting...

Leave a comment:

• Finley78
    replied
    Originally posted by duckies11b View Post
    I applied via their online app or whatever never got a response. What would be the next step if anyone knows?
    I also applied via the website, it said I should get an email with next step and have yet to receive it. I'm assuming this means the orientation this Wed night. They had the orientation date, time and location listed in the ad. If you need the address and time let me know..

Leave a comment:

replied
    What test does North Chicago give?

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6092 users online. 333 members and 5759 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X