Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the heck's going on with this department now? Did they hire anyone?

Comment

• Ok, I saw on the news this morning a crash that killed two people on Lake Shore Dr. Apparently, the individual was driving in the opposite direction. Now I just seen and update, driver North Chicago PO. What is the deal here....

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?se...cal&id=9028804

Comment

• Originally posted by Challenger_SRT-8 View Post
        Ok, I saw on the news this morning a crash that killed two people on Lake Shore Dr. Apparently, the individual was driving in the opposite direction. Now I just seen and update, driver North Chicago PO. What is the deal here....

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?se...cal&id=9028804
        I was stuck in that mayhem on the way to work this morning . . . I got there when the the gridlock started, so I got through relatively quick. Crazy to see though . . .

Comment

• We all seen/heard of the LSD incident...Was it really necessary to bump the employment thread? Jesus Christ..

Comment

• Originally posted by rookieleo View Post
            We all seen/heard of the LSD incident...Was it really necessary to bump the employment thread? Jesus Christ..
            I dont think this is an employment thread, unless i missed something. Im pretty sure this is a discussion topic. Based off your join date, Im sure you have seen this thread get "bumped" since it started, as like other PD's discussed on this site. If you are bothered by what people say about North Chicago, or who share publicized events in a publicized discussion website, then go on about your day....and yes, seems like some individuals there do need JC
            Last edited by Challenger_SRT-8; 03-16-2013, 07:40 PM.

Comment

• Lol I love how wanabee cops tàlk about cops and departments. Spend more time testing and then you'll see a different world. If your lucky.
              "Believe half of what you see, and nothing of what you hear"

Comment

• Hmm, wanna be Lol.......talk about cops how? Please enlight. No cop/dept bashing here. Lives were taken away because of the invidual that caused the crash. Are you saying it's ok because he's a PO? Finish ft

Comment

• Of course it's not okay, two lives were taken. But saying some individuals at north chicago need Jesus Christ is bashing the department.

Comment

• Originally posted by 383897 View Post
                    Lol I love how wanabee cops tàlk about cops and departments. Spend more time testing and then you'll see a different world. If your lucky.
                    Didn't you just get on not even a handful of months ago? Lol.

Comment

• Get on is something you need to worry about.

Comment

• That's good to hear, but yes. Individuals I'm referencing involving similiar incidents i.e. PO that took two lives, in my opinion do need JC. If you feel diffferent, sad, that's your opinion. I'm done with trying to explain difference.

Comment

• Originally posted by 383897 View Post
                          Get on is something you need to worry about.
                          I'm already on...

You don't see me running around acting like tough-guy, Mr. Experience either. Just saying...

Comment

• Lol tough guy. Never even said anything bout that. Good luck.

Comment

• Thank you :-)

Comment

• For real man. I mean it. Keep in touch too. Congrats.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8154 users online. 451 members and 7703 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X