Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charger you have anything I have herd nothing so far.
    "Believe half of what you see, and nothing of what you hear"

Comment

I only have 2 doors lol...but no, nothing came in the mail yesterday.

Comment

Charger I still have not received anything. I even called and left a message and still nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by 383897 View Post
          Charger I still have not received anything. I even called and left a message and still nothing.
          Don't bother leaving a message. I left one of the Lieutenants a message one day in March, called back a week later, and then a few days after that. Even the secretary answering phone calls at the dept dissed the brass for not even picking up the phone and apologized for it. Glad I didn't test there even though I didn't get the call from Waukegan who tested the same day.
          But since you haven't received any type of notice I would assume that's a good thing for you.

Comment

I called HR today. Then HR and the Police department played phone games lol. The end conclusion nobody knows anything about the testing or status. They said they wanted to get us in a academy in july. There is no way that is going to happen.

Comment

I called HR today. Then HR and the Police department played phone games lol. The end conclusion nobody knows anything about the testing or status. They said they wanted to get us in a academy in july. There is no way that is going to happen.
              You don't know that...they could skip poly and go right into psych, BI and medical. Based on those who did pass that crazy test...that's prob only a few...they could not knock that out right away...just sayin..
              Lets say half passed...which drops to lets say 20, and they take the top 5 for interview then psych...blah blah...
              I bet you get your letter today...just take a breath man....there are other departments. I'm a true believer in everything happens for a reason....
              "Visualize what you want out of life and think big. Don’t feel undeserving. We're all deserving of living our dreams—some of us realize it and some don't. You’re not doing anyone any favors by living small. Embrace these truths and step up. The world is waiting." –Jillian Michaels

Comment

Lol fins. I can always count on you. I did not get anything today i already checked. I'm still skeptical I passed the exam. I really thought I bombed it. So its to be determined.

Comment

Anyone else still in the running at North Chicago, anyone know how many passed the test?

Comment

Anyone else still in the running at North Chicago, anyone know how many passed the test?
                    Did you pass?
                    "Visualize what you want out of life and think big. Don’t feel undeserving. We're all deserving of living our dreams—some of us realize it and some don't. You’re not doing anyone any favors by living small. Embrace these truths and step up. The world is waiting." –Jillian Michaels

Comment

Yeah. I passed.

Comment

Yeah. I passed.
                        Congrats, hope it goes well for you!

Comment

Thanks. I think I'm the only one on this board that's left in the process.

Comment

No laterals were pickled up by North Chicago. Hmmm kinda weird.

Comment

That's doesn't necessarily mean anything.

Comment

There was a Lateral Posting the same week Entry Level closed.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7294 users online. 372 members and 6922 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X