Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What does your status say when you sign on the website?

Comment

Application received you?
      "Believe half of what you see, and nothing of what you hear"

Comment

Samething....I was just wondering if anyone's has changed.

Comment

I haven't heard anything since the test. It's only been a little over 2 weeks since we have taken it though. I'm sure we will here something soon, they're probably just trying to figure out what they want to do next and already have our results.
          I am a little anxious to see this list, not too many people there.
          "Visualize what you want out of life and think big. Don’t feel undeserving. We're all deserving of living our dreams—some of us realize it and some don't. You’re not doing anyone any favors by living small. Embrace these truths and step up. The world is waiting." –Jillian Michaels

Comment

Still can't believe we haven't heard anything yet.
            The least they can do is just send the letter and let us know if we passed or failed.
            "Visualize what you want out of life and think big. Don’t feel undeserving. We're all deserving of living our dreams—some of us realize it and some don't. You’re not doing anyone any favors by living small. Embrace these truths and step up. The world is waiting." –Jillian Michaels

Comment

Still can't believe we haven't heard anything yet.
              The least they can do is just send the letter and let us know if we passed or failed.

Comment

My freind received the letter that he failed the test today. Guess what I receieved jack nothing and his letter was post marked 5/21! Anyone get it?

Comment

DOH!
                  No not yet...I'm not checking my mail until later.

Comment

Keep me posted. I checked and nothing.

Comment

Nothing here......

Comment

Another one failed. So I know two that failed. Where is my letter lol.

Comment

Ha!
                          How many ppl were there? 45?

Comment

Maybe the failing letters were sent out first? They were sent out on Monday. We sgould have all received them! If the pass letters were sent out as well.

Comment

Fins I'm on handheld ill hit you up pm style later.

Comment

I didn't pass and actually, I'm not that upset about it.
                                Everything happens for a reason...I'm just meant to be somewhere else.
                                Other departments to look forward to.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11628 users online. 471 members and 11157 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X