Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1 officer was fires today. I wonder how many they will try to hire.
    "Believe half of what you see, and nothing of what you hear"

Comment

Still dont get why you guys are all about trying to work for a place that will throw you under the bus.
      For the cops out there: You are an adult. If you want to write someone, write them. If you don't want to write someone, then don't write them.

"Jeff, you are the best cop on this board"-Anonymous Post

Comment

Well what they fail to mention is that clown who died was beating his pregnant girlfriend and resisted pretty bad, but no it's the cops fault, so then you start saying all sorts of crap showing up at board meetings lets be honest North Chicago is a **** hole plain and simple

Comment

I'm from the surrounding area. No department is perfect. The city has a lot of great areas.

Comment

They fired him pretty quick do they not have a union?

Comment

don't most departments?
              It is my understanding that government departments do have a union...I could be wrong?
              Last edited by Finley78; 04-27-2012, 03:31 PM.
              "Visualize what you want out of life and think big. Don’t feel undeserving. We're all deserving of living our dreams—some of us realize it and some don't. You’re not doing anyone any favors by living small. Embrace these truths and step up. The world is waiting." –Jillian Michaels

Comment

Yeah they do. Plus he was on desk, on paid leave, and then fired. Common steps to fire a po.

Comment

Luckily this isn't a Dept. that makes knee jerk decisions with people's careers because of what's said in the media, by "play reverends," by who packs a city council meeting and screams the loudest, but after a thorough investigation done by an outside agency (ISP)......or not.. Funny, not a lot is said about the interim Chief they brought in from Lake Forest PD that was shouted down at a council meeting by a crowd because "he ain't one of us,." and resigned on the spot. Just where I'd want to work.

Comment

This is not as much of a race issue as first believed. Many races within the department have been questioned for the allegations.

Comment

Originally posted by ChiTownDet View Post
                      Luckily this isn't a Dept. that makes knee jerk decisions with people's careers because of what's said in the media, by "play reverends," by who packs a city council meeting and screams the loudest, but after a thorough investigation done by an outside agency (ISP)......or not.. Funny, not a lot is said about the interim Chief they brought in from Lake Forest PD that was shouted down at a council meeting by a crowd because "he ain't one of us,." and resigned on the spot. Just where I'd want to work.
                      Just like other places discussed here though, guys don't wanna hear it. I get that some of you want a job, but think about it. If you do go there, get out.
                      For the cops out there: You are an adult. If you want to write someone, write them. If you don't want to write someone, then don't write them.

"Jeff, you are the best cop on this board"-Anonymous Post

Comment

Originally posted by 383897 View Post
                        I'm from the surrounding area. No department is perfect. The city has a lot of great areas.
                        Really? I'm from the area too and I have yet to see a "great area" in North Chicago, Waukegan, or Zion. Please enlighten me.

Comment

Originally posted by blueline1032 View Post
                          Really? I'm from the area too and I have yet to see a "great area" in North Chicago, Waukegan, or Zion. Please enlighten me.
                          Lake county sheriff I hear is a great place to work so is Gurnee pd

Comment

Anyone have any idea of how many the are hiring?

Comment

Should be getting our letters soon about the written, anyone receive anything yet?
                              I have not.
                              "Visualize what you want out of life and think big. Don’t feel undeserving. We're all deserving of living our dreams—some of us realize it and some don't. You’re not doing anyone any favors by living small. Embrace these truths and step up. The world is waiting." –Jillian Michaels

Comment

Nope......

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9778 users online. 501 members and 9277 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X